PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Subthalamic syndrome and the COOK

Franky
08.10.2003, 12:47
To my girl 18. =28. The increase in weight for last year has made 10 kg (85 kg). Before the weight was above an average, but stable and at one level.
The diagnosis - a subthalamic syndrome pubertatnogo the period.
Testosteron-Depotum is raised or increased. The polycystosis is not present, adrenals in norm or rate, but nuYa-WITH is raised or increased in 2.5 times.
Whether it is possible to accept any oral contraceptives?
To Diana unequivocally disappears, not so much because of 35 mkg etieilestradiola, how much because of that that he is not recommended at such diagnosis.
Antiandrogenic activity ZHanina sostaljaet 40 percent or interests
From a similar component - TSiproterona the Acetate in Diana.

The question costs or stands so, whether it is possible to accept mikrodzirovanye preparations, such as Mersilon or Logest?
Pregnancy as in connection with family circumstances, and a status of an organism is now very undesirable.
Thanks.

bezm
09.10.2003, 20:33
No, she does not accept similar therapy. Only a condom.

Franky
13.10.2003, 10:47
What does therapy mean?
I have friends at which too there is this diagnosis,
They went to the Centers of planning of family, it or him appointed or nominated
The COOK under the contraceptive scheme or plan, and any side effects
It has not been revealed. And the general or common anamnesis is very similar to my situation.
+ Kiev doctor Bondarenko, k.m.n. Which is considered one of the best experts in endocrinology, has appointed or nominated to Diana-35 with Androkurom.
The problem all that at such diagnosis to Diana to accept is impossible, as he renders much greater influence on metabolic protsesy a cholesterin (on a lipide exchange) than all the others the COOK, due to boundary concentration of estrogen and specific properties of the same, tsiproterona an acetate.
That is interesting, the absolute size of Testosteron-Depotum in a blood has gone down. But at the same time the weight has increased.
I also have some data about analgochnom augmentation of weight of 7-8 kg, at people at which obviously broken or disturbed zhirovyj an exchange with GSPP.
There is an idea among endocrinologists, that hormonal preparations to apply it is impossible. WHY?
On the contrary, when the hormonal background is broken or disturbed, it is necessary for something to do or make with it or him. What appoint or nominate thus? Sedative therapy, charging or charge, vitamins, a diet (if it is necessary), a vitreous Plasmolum. ALL.
And it from it or this should pass or take place. Did or made and not time.
Prjamih contraindications from MOZ were not.
In fact the subthalamic syndrome has caused dysfunction of a cortex of adrenals - under influence of not clear mechanism (AKTG and the others tropnye hormones in norm or rate, ovaries too) nuYa-WITH is developed or produced in quantities or amounts exceeding in 2.5 female and 1-1.5 man's norm or rate!
And in fact owing to such produtsirovaniju Zinci sulfas, the syndrome of polycystic ovaries can develop in the future.

And now we shall think - a condom, Testosteron-Depotum in 3 times
It is more, SPKJA.
In ervom a case pregnancy can come or step very quickly and then when she very much it is not necessary.
BUT even if to not be engaged in sex (in the literature of 100 % efficiency:0) SPKJA and hormones, will make the business and to become pregnant then it will not turn out at all.

But it is no secret, that the regular sexual life influences a hormonal background and can lead to its or his stabilization (or more positively to affect or influence). And what such pregnancy in such status? A shock for an organism.

Simply explain to me what minuses microdosed out the COOK, on the given researches can move or weigh down minuses of its or his non-use?

The subthalamic diencephalic syndrome, in general a little bit not studied or investigated area. Many mechanisms are unknown. But to lower or omit arms or hand without the reason too it is impossible.
Absolutely another - the scheme or plan of treatment:
I consider or count, that after passage klasicheskoj schemes or plans of the therapy appointed or nominated at given disease, on a background of depression of mass of a body and approach or approximation IMT to 25, mozhna to appoint or nominate the COOK, type Mersilona.

Medtsentr
17.10.2003, 10:11
Hello!
Similar, you the doctor, argue very competently. But, everything, we shall dare to disagree with some aspects... In general, the given subject - one of "dark" in gynecology. Unequivocal opinions, as well as in any sphere, no. Preparations steal up individually, at immediate kontatkte with the patient, in this question we cannot recommend anything virtually (by the way, we had patients, with a similar situation, kotorympodoshyol to "Diana-35", the some people even have grown thin on itself as it is strange; also the preparation "ZHanin") not badly "works". But, first of all, your girl should to start work above weight reduction (not sharply, "potihonechku"). It will be the beginning of the decision of all problems. Though fine we understand what to make it hardly.
It is possible and microdosed out the COOK, but quite often they give "proryvnye" a bleeding. In a word to be engaged in this problem the expert, under the control of analyses.

Franky
29.10.2003, 13:28
Basically I agree with you. Understand what completely to save emotsianolnuju stability or resistance all the same it is impossible when it is a question of the liked person, and she very much influences on critical myshlennie. That is I suppose presence of some statements with which at the sufficient analysis even I would criticize (but a little:).
Simply really after a 4-month's epopee with doctors, were such which at an exacerbation of a vulvovaginitis, unique treatment have registered ointment TSelestoderm if it speaks someone to something. I suppose the certain efficiency of this medical product, but to use it or him as the core and a unique method of treatment at such etiology of disease... I have established or installed the reason, have established or installed the diagnosis, the approximate scheme or plan of treatment, it is natural that the exact laboratory picture of analyses was necessary. As a result at acute current of this disease (I three nights did not sleep, and the girl could not fall asleep because of pains, and in other city, in target, in fast even the doctor of the gynecologist was not, - it was necessary to carry from any other city, as a result the therapist has appointed or nominated Synaflanum, and td, and we have ahead of schedule left home).
With a train, nevyspannye, after all these adventures, do or make a smear, speak " there any coccuses " mashut a paper of the analysis of a smear, and in arms or hand do not give, any explanations. I have decided to come before consultation to the doctor (the girl was able to not anything speak) me vyphali from a cabinet or study, have told or said what not my this business, that the doctor will understand. I have trusted. Also has then begun - results of analyses actually have not informed, have appointed or nominated TSelestoderm. ALL. I when have then opened a card, at me then eyes on a forehead have got, when I read, that there is written down.
Then still went to two doctors, one srednenko - even has refused to do or make analyses - has appointed or nominated chtandartnuju the scheme or plan " from all " has taken money and has calmed down. Then I have punched " a tank crop ", have gone or send to the third doctor - he has pleased me - and has calmed, have normally talked, have discussed in normal medical tongue. Here so have returned belief in doctors:) Here after such cases also I am nervous...
Medicine - a sacred science.

Medtsentr
31.10.2003, 10:34
Unfortunately, great (!), there are different doctors... I Hope, that the belief, trust in due course "will get the best" of doubts and mistrust.