PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there is an occasion to worry?

Olga C.
09.10.2003, 17:04
Me disturbed (and disturb, it is necessary to tell or say) allocation. Descended or went to the doctor, me have calmed, have told or said, that simply thrush, and there is, and in general anything, have advised to be syringed nastoem camomiles. But I am am disturbed by that allocation have not stopped! Moreover, they began to be accompanied by an itch and became yellowish. Also that the strangest - they in general have appeared after the beginning of a sexual life with the husband (and after contact always there is an exacerbation if without prezervaitva). Whether I am valid is too hypochondriac, and it only reaction to its or his specific flora, or here can be something more serious? Whether it is necessary to call in question opinion of the doctor?

Kornjushina
09.10.2003, 18:01
Hello! To resolve your doubts, it is necessary to be surveyed together with the husband on an infection. Come to our Center, we necessarily shall help or assist you. Yours faithfully, the doctor-gynecologist, Kornjushina Anna Eduardovna. Record on bodies 306-43-66.