PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!! I do not know what to do or make...: (((

Katie
20.09.2003, 11:12
To me simply the doctor has advised to accept logest, but without special inspections... Recently in tablets there was a specified, fuller instruction on these tablets. Hence, having read through it or her, I especially was not delighted... Read instructions and on other tablets, that too does not please. Now I do not know what to do or make, what to drink or in general in a monastery to enter the name, though I live with the guy, in a year with the official husband... What actions, down to the most negative can be collateral? And what tablets are the best, without various by-effects?

General
25.09.2003, 13:57
Hello!
First, ideal agents for contraception for today yet have not thought up. Everyone has minuses and pluss. Hormonal contraception (at absence of contraindications), it is correct and individually picked up, is one of the best for today (except for available side effects, not so and terrible and dangerous, the given method has greater or big "pluss" - reliable prophylaxis of a cancer endometrija, ovaries....). Have in view of, that if in the summary to a preparation the list "by-effects" big, it does not mean, what is it a bad preparation, sometimes even on the contrary. Firms respecting bring in this list all cases of observed by-effects even if it was a single instance - at 1 patient from thousand.
For more detailed consultation can address in our clinic. Kont. Ph. 306 43 66, 306 01 52.
Yours faithfully, the doctor-gynecologist, k.m.n. Mgdesjan K.K.