PDA

Просмотр полной версии : gestoz

Nadjurmych
28.08.2003, 19:56
Good afternoon.
At me 32 week of pregnancy. Today 28.08. Was at the doctor. Analyses of urine on Nicheporenko bad. (have told or said, that what that of units should be no more than 4 000, and at me 18 000). Thus for 1, 5 weeks I have typed or collected 1, 5 kg is much. HAVE offered hospitalization, I have written refusal. To me have given week on peresdachu analyses. PROMPT except for a grass of a bearberry, that else it is possible to have a drink to expel a liquid from an organism. Though external edemas on a body at me are not present. And on how much this situation is dangerous to me and my future child?
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Dr. Holodkova
30.08.2003, 12:04
Gestoz is a dangerous disease for mother and for the child if to not spend treatment. It is obligatory to hand over the analysis on daily loss of fiber, to repeat on nechiporenko since your analysis speaks that at you gestoz could develop on a background of inflammatory processes in kidneys. If daily loss of fiber and on nechiporenko there will be more norms or rates and in weight the increase will be more than 500 gr hospitalization is obligatory. At present except for a bearberry I can advise Phytolysinum on 1.. 3 times a day, hofetol on 1 3 times, a day of limited intake of food (200 gr. Low-fat cottage cheese, 200 gr. Boiled low-fat meat, 2 apples, litre of yogurt).