PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Endometriosis

Ilona
20.08.2003, 17:23
Good afternoon! Advise pozhajlusta that to me to undertake further.
To me 27 years, a fifth year am flied or treated in occasion of an endometriosis, in marriage or spoilage of 7 years, for 6 years there has never come or stepped pregnancy (before too did not come as did not want still).
At the husband all in norm or rate. I was operated 3 times in 98., 99., 2000 operations laporoskopicheskie.
At the first operation cleaned or removed cysts from ovaries. At the second cleaned or removed solderings.
The diagnosis following: the Endometriosis 4 items Adherent or Adhesive process of appendages of a uterus 3 items Sterility or Barrenness 1 item of the Pipe are passed or taken place;passable.
In prtsesse treatments saw Orgametril pricked 2 nyxes Zolodeks after the first operation, every 6 months for 3 months, last time 4 months ago accepted Danazol.
The doctor treating c, but pregnancy does not come, to a question about eskustvennom a fertilization has responded that my chances to become pregnant natural by are peer.
Very much I want the child there are no more forces! I live in Odessa.

Medtsentr
25.08.2003, 11:58
Hello!
Very much it would be desirable you to help or assist, but not that situation when it is possible to make it "virtually". Survey, probably, doobsledovanie, hormonal correction is necessary... (it is possible or probable, will have to repeat a laparoscopy, but I repeat, such questions are not solved in absentia).
Yours faithfully, the doctor the gynecologist, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.