PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether I can?

liskin
19.06.2003, 18:52
I do not know, whether can somebody dare to give me not that that the answer, but even advice or council, but very much it would be desirable to hear though something.
To me 32 years. A heap of different diagnoses - from a myopia up to 12- anemias and a bronchial asthma. Generalizovannyj an endometriosis, including an endometriosis of a bronchial tree. SPKJA.
Five years ago - silly and ridiculous mors of the only child, then - very fast way up to pochechnokletochnogo a cancer (3) both very long and serious way back. Sometimes it seemed, that I shall die not of a tumour, and from the treatment. One year ago have allowed to come back by a normal life, but the super-analyses made in France show, that the functions carry out from force of leucocytes of 7 % (it that mine of 100 % are peer about thirds of norm or rate). Still till now does not pass or take place a pericarditis. I feel thus absolutely healthy, I go on job (it is a shame, but sometimes there and spend the night), for a year never laid in hospital and was not on the sick-list.
Then we have decided to try or taste once again. At the first attempts "zaberemlivanija" it seemed to us, that all can turn out, but the only thing, that at us while it has turned out are three abortions on terms 7, 6 and 5 weeks. I very much would like to hope, that I can give birth. And the husband, and I on the sly we go mad, reflecting, whether to get or start to us the fifth dog. Recently the doctor in enough abrupt clinic to the Russian measures has told or said, that if "God forbid" I will manage to bear or take out the kid " he it will be inevitable the idiot ", but, most likely, I " shall die itself, not dohodiv and up to half of term ". To me the first time it became really terrible. To my husband 50 years. As early as year or my two confused attempts, and he for ever remains without children. I need to know, I can sometime give birth itself or not. (EKO disappears because of buserelina/u?NON???a and to them similar - have once tried or tasted also all has ended week in reanimation). Please, help or assist me to accept though any decision.

chlamidios
20.06.2003, 12:37
Hello!
It is very complex or difficult to give advice or council in such situation. But everything, we shall try or taste. Certainly, under medical indications, pregnancy is counter-indicative to you (we shall not be so are categorical, as our colleagues in other center - but you will subject to threat both the life and a life of the child too...). Why to not think of alternative variants: substitute mother, eventually, adoption (udocherenie) and, at the same time to make happy and that child and?...
Yours faithfully, doctors of the center.

liskin
14.08.2003, 02:39
Substitute mother disappears, for the same reason, as EKO (see above, MANY THANKS for close or attentive reading of questions:)). And adoption... Do not allow us anybody to adopt - to the husband 50, and at me an oncology.