PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to treat an osteochondrosis at pregnancy

polina
17.07.2003, 15:27
Prior to the beginning of pregnancy and during first half I sometimes (seldom suddenly felt a sharp pricking pain in any point of the right bottom part of a loin at unsuccessful sharp movement or after a night dream in an inconvenient pose. I did not pay attention to it and nothing did or made because the pain quickly passed or took place. But now 25 weeks of pregnancy and the back suddenly began to hurt or be ill;be sick me at night in that place where there was a pricking pain earlier, but now a pain blunt long, grasps more appreciable part of a loin and strong enough - I can not easy sleep - at daybreak I wake up from a pain and I go while she will not abate. What preparations - can use creams, mixtures, broths, tablets for simplification of a pain. In a drugstore on all medicines of type of oa?OO?-gel of contraindication for pregnant women. What it is possible to use?

chlamidios
18.07.2003, 12:30
Hello!
Certainly, it was necessary to think of it or this zarannee (to borrow or occupy in special gymnastics to strengthen muscles of a back....). But also now not late. Address to experts who will show you and will explain, it is possible to do or make what sparing complex of exercises and procedures; arrange days of limited intake of food (saltless or electrolyte-deficient); float (if there are no contraindications). If pains will be strong, address to the neuropathologist and the gynecologist (for individual selection lek. Agents). Yours faithfully, the doctor the gynecologist, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.