PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mycoplasma

Chris
02.07.2003, 11:44
The doctor, educate please. The question probably not absolutely in your area, but in a branch androloga seems for a long time respond to nobody.
To us with liked have appointed or nominated course of treatment from a mycoplasma,
The doctor has told or said, that sex - only with a condom.
I have forgotten to ask (the doctor already cunningly holiday), whether we shall admit or allow
Oral sex at such treatment?

For earlier thanks!

chlamidios
04.07.2003, 11:15
Hello, Chris!
Let's admit or allow.
The doctor of the center.

Chris
04.07.2003, 11:45
It pleases, thanks.
And more pair questions if it is possible:
1. Whether it is possible sexual to pick up by
Mycoplasma.
2. What consequences of this infection it is possible to expect at
Both partners, being infected during ok. 2 years.

For earlier thanks.

chlamidios
05.07.2003, 09:54
Hello, Chris!
The mycoplasma is conditional patogen. Therefore, rising of its or his credits can occur or happen for any reasons connected with depression of immunity in an organism, for example. The household way of infection is excluded.
At long course of disease inflammatory processes of appendages at women and prostates at men are possible or probable.

Chris
05.07.2003, 20:29
the Initial report from chlamidios
Inflammatory processes of a prostate at men are possible or probable.
Hello, the doctor, very terribly,
And what can be consequences of these processes?

Yes, the most interesting that have found a mycoplasma only at me,
And at liked - a ureaplasma. I am very surprised, the doctor have told or said, that
The man can and not catch a mycoplasma, and here the woman garantirovanno will receive this infection at the first
Contact... So why it or she does not have -we, and in a place of it or this is a ureaplasma?
How you can explain it?

Thanks you big for the help,
Yours faithfully, Chris.

chlamidios
07.07.2003, 16:44
Hello, Chris!
Still time I repeat, that miko and a ureaplasma are conditional patogeny (it explains a part of your questions). It not absolutely absolutely agree that the woman garantirovanno will receive your infection, and you - are not present... Here all is not unequivocal and it is defined or determined in each case by a complex of specific features of each organism, imunnoj systems and t.d...
For detailed consultation and the help can address to experts of our center. Kont. Ph. 095 306 43 66, 306 01 52.
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.