PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ureaplasma

ifif
29.05.2003, 01:01
Hello!
I have handed over analyses on the latent infections, and in me have found out a ureaplasma. The girlfriend (she studies as the gynecologist) has advised to be treated with Rovamycinum. Whether it is necessary to me to follow additional references on reception to the gynecologist or it is possible to use its or her advice or council?
What else there are preparations for treatment of this disease?

chlamidios
30.05.2003, 12:56
Hello!
Will address more correctly to the expert. To appoint or nominate to you adequate treatment, survey and an estimation of results of all analyses (including, a smear on flora) are necessary.
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.

Liane
02.06.2003, 18:58
Good afternoon all.
About ureplazmu I can tell or say one.
This illness or disease is incurable. Also that our doctors would not speak it to overcome it is impossible. It is possible only for a while zagosit.
We with the husband that only not pereprobyvali, treated usilenno.
And antibiotics of type a doxycycline, and Nistatinum and than only were not poisoned or persecuted. Raise or increase the immunity!!!!
Eshte there are more than grapefruits. Drink tea with addition Ehinotsei.
All good.

Chlamidios
02.06.2003, 19:44
Hello!
You are absolutely right, that it is necessary to raise or increase immunity and other... And, really, the ureaplasma - conditional patogen, but during the certain moment (the reasons can be different) she can becomes "patogenom" and then it is necessary to be treated. When it or she needs to be treated and as and when - is not present, the qualified expert on the basis of corresponding or meeting analyses can solve only.
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.