PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yeast: (

Kalinka
26.04.2003, 13:35
Tell or Say, with what occurrence of yeast in a vagina is connected? Sensations similar, as at a thrush, but less excruciating. The doctor takes a smear, looks under a microscope and speaks, that funguses it is not visible, only yeast. Writes out "gino-a?N?ON?" or it is simple "Kanesten", as at a thrush. In couple of months-three they again excruciate me. From what they appear?? And before any burning sensations begin, starts to hurt or be ill;be sick in the bottom of a stomach or belly on each side. Such tiresome lomjashchaja a pain as if or as you there drill. Then appear allocation. Analyses show, that infections are not present. I was treated three years ago for a clamidiosis, ureo-and a mycoplasmosis. It was excruciated by a thrush. Like all has won.:) but here now this yeast....

Kalinka
30.04.2003, 22:05
Aaaaaaa! Well why nobody responds us? Here at me the same sensations again begin. And the last month it was treated.: (Though a head about a wall fight: (((((

Admin
30.04.2003, 22:52
Kalinka, wait a little, please, - a forum only have transferred or carried and soon doctors will start to respond.

chlamidios
02.05.2003, 14:40
Dear Kalinka!
The reason frequent retsidivirovanija thrushes can be a dysbacteriosis of an intestine, uncontrolled reception of antibiotics, oral contraception, unlimited consumption of coffee, atypical current of a virus infection and t.d......
Survey and, probably, doobsledovanie is necessary.
Kont.tel. 306 43 66, 306 01 52.
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.

Kalinka
03.05.2003, 03:14
Thanks for the answer. But I am am diagnosed with "yeast"....

chlamidios
13.05.2003, 09:48
Hello, Kalinka!
Yeast are too mushrooms, but they are less pathogenic.

Kalinka
15.05.2003, 23:49
And them treat the same agents, as a thrush?

chlamidios
17.05.2003, 10:05
Hello!
If it only a "yeast" infection - that antimicotic preparations (mestno + inside, depending on an expression of process and other factors).