PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pain

Sting
10.05.2003, 08:51
Hello the dear doctor!
At my girlfriend nejzvestnaja to me a problem, during a menses at it or her strong pains vnezu a stomach or belly, I sent it or her to the gynecologist, does not go speaks there is no time, job... Probably is afraid, but to me it is terrible for it or her, otpaivaetsja obezbalevajushchimi, and still sometimes after employment or occupation by love at it or her sometimes starts to hurt or be ill;be sick in the bottom of a stomach or belly (a pose she from above) kontrotseptivami we do not use, ask though kakto to help or assist advice or council, only do not get off a phrase to go to the gynecologist - I and itself I know what is it it is necessary to make as soon as then (I though now have led it or her)!!!

Chlamidios
13.05.2003, 11:36
Hello!
You the person competent and correctly understand, that without survey and corresponding or meeting inspection it is impossible to diagnose and the more so to treat "virtually" (doctors - not psychics). The only thing, than we can calm you, that sometimes pains during a menses can be as a variant of norm or rate but if they very strong, all the same it is necessary to help or assist an organism.
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.