PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Erosion shejki uteruses after sorts or labors

Liza
05.05.2003, 17:46
I up to sorts or labors had enough greater or big erosion, some times cauterized it or her Solkovagilom (it is not assured for correctness of a writing or spelling of the name of this preparation), she decreased, but was not gone at all. Before becoming pregnant, I passed or took place hormonal therapy during which erosion as to me has told or said the doctor, became less active. Me assured, that after sorts or labors erosion can pass or take place absolutely as the hormonal background, etc., etc. But here already varies and labors have passed or have taken place, and erosion all in the same place where was. Prompt, what to me all the same with her to do or make? If it is necessary to get rid of it or her that it is better to prefer an electrocoagulation, kreodestruktsiju or a laser destruction, considering, what approximately in a year I plan to give birth or travail to one more child? Through what time after sorts or labors it can be made (monthly at me already is) and whether it is possible to do or make it of feeding mother?

chlamidios
13.05.2003, 10:03
Hello!
Survey, colposcopy, the cytologic research and biopsy (under indications) then the doctor will solve the problem on a method and time of treatment is necessary.
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.