PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cycle

Inga
01.05.2003, 01:45
Tell or Say please at me a cycle monthly it is not constant those 28 days that there are 34 days, from here a little voprosov-
1 About what can speak such not a constancy of a cycle?
2, whether At such constant cycles pregnancy in general is possible or probable?
3, this month, on April, 17th, for 15 day of a cycle the insemination has been made, on April, 25th I have bought or purchased the test for pregnancy but he has shown negative result- the doctor has calmed having told or said that he cannot show now correct result, whether that it is necessary to do or make this test for reception of true parameters only with a delay monthly-rights or monthly-is right he? If offensives or approaches of cycles kolebljatsja and not nachinajutsja in the same day how to define or determine when a delay of a cycle or it is simple he still and has not come or stepped and when to apply the test? Whether when it is possible to tell or say for certain has become pregnant I or not?

chlamidios
02.05.2003, 15:32
The irregular menstrual cycle can be consequence or investigation of many reasons: inflammatory diseases, hormonal disturbances. At such irregular cycle - pregnancy is possible or probable. The test for pregnancy gives a trustworthy information at a delay monthly for 10 days and more.