PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Erosion

Julia
01.05.2003, 01:36
Hello! To me of 17 years. On a regular basis I live a sexual life. Two months ago the doctor has diagnosed - erosion shejki uteruses. Have told or said to do or make cauterization (preparation Solkovagin) whether .ja it is not assured it is necessary to do or make this procedure at such age. Speak, that I can arise in the future of a problem. It would be desirable to ask you advice or council as to me to act or arrive. And more one : has advised to be protected Farmateksom, as on condoms at me allergic reaction. This preparation is how much reliable? What it is better Farmateks or Patenteks the Oval? What risk zaberemennet applying these preparations? In advance many thanks.

chlamidios
02.05.2003, 15:02
Hello!
Unfortunately, without survey we can not advise anything in occasion of shejki a uterus (quite often it happens an ectopia which, really, it it is not necessary to cauterize). Farmateks and patenteks an oval are approximately equally effective (but not 100 %-!!!). In your situation (and also it will be useful for shejki uteruses) I would advise oral contraception if there are no contraindications.
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.