PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst of the left ovary

Irina
01.05.2003, 01:34
In me have found out a follicular cyst of the left ovary. The doctor has appointed or nominated:
1) Since 1 day mts on 3 tab 2 in day - Vobenzim
2) With 15-25 mts on 1 tab 2 in day - Djufaston
Treatment lasts three months.
Has passed or Has taken place while two cycles, but at me pains in the left breast one week prior to monthly have begun.
Whether is it reaction to man's hormones (Djufaston), whether it is necessary to pass or take place treatment up to the extremity or end?
Prompt, what to me to do or make?
Up to a cyst I was treated for a mycoplasmosis and a ureaplasmosis
To me put a chronic inflammation of appendages.
After treatment there was a cyst, the breast now hurts.
Contraceptive tablets I do not accept.
To me 23 years.
In advance I thank you for the help

Liza
01.05.2003, 12:53
At your age I too had a follicular cyst, but on both ovaries. I too passed or took place course of treatment, but all the same all has ended with an operative measure. To me so have advised some doctors who have told or said, that the cyst is a bomb. If you will be operated now an ovary to you will rescue or save and if the cyst will burst also you will bring in hospital of first aid will simply delete an ovary, especially not understanding. Now, by the way it is already more widespread laporoskopija (when to me did or made operation six years ago, it was still a rarity), which not so it is excruciating as usual cavitary operation. To me have made rezetskiju both ovaries, in a year they already were the normal sizes, and now I already have a child and will be fast, probably, the second.

Unregistered
02.05.2003, 11:11
Dear Irina!
Continue therapy and after three months make control ultrasound. Pains in a mammary gland can be from for a hormone (by the way, it not a man's hormone), but they will pass or take place right after cancellings of a preparation, it is not dangerous. This preparation even treat a mastopathy.
As to answer Lizy - cysts happen different and situations too. The main thing to be observed on a regular basis at the doctor to whom you trust...
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.