PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Irregular menstrual cycle

Belief
20.04.2003, 16:46
In October, 2002 after 8 years of sterility or barrenness, the long-awaited child (a polycystosis of ovaries, operation a sphenoidal or clinoid resection 1993, eko - without result 2001, in half a year - natural pregnancy) was born. The child was born by means of scheduled operation cesarean section. A menses have renewed exactly in a month after sorts or labors, three months were regular, but long - 9 days, then a delay of offensive or approach of the next menses of 10 days and duration or in of 2 weeks. It is necessary to tell or say, that after operation in 1993 within 8 years of a menses were regular for 5-6 days through 28-30. Descended or went on consultation to the gynecologist: analyses good, as a result of survey too have not revealed any deviations or rejections. Have advised to try or taste a hormonal contraceptive zhanin. The problem consists in the following: the next menses again is late for 10 days. I start to accept zhanin with the beginning of a menses and next day all stops. I accept zhanin 4 days any vydeleny. What to do or make, can be stop to accept a preparation? With what dysfunction can be connected? I do not represent, that after 8 years of a regular menses again it is necessary to solve a problem of irregular menstrual cycles. Certainly I shall address to the gynecologist, but it would be desirable to learn or find out other opinion. Many thanks.