PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ZHKB

lenusja
26.10.2006, 19:50
Hello!
Couple of days back, I casually descended or went on US, and for me there was huge surprise that in me have found out two stones - the twin (the identical sizes of stones, on 12.) in a cholic bubble. UZIst to me has told or said, that stones in a cholic bubble, some years.
The Cholic bubble:
The form: S a figurative excess in in/? bodies
The sizes: 9128 (norm or rate up to - 10040)
Density: povyshenna
Thickness: in norm or rate
The maintenance or contents: not homogeneous
Concrements: yes, with a small amount of a suspension.
Ducts: in norm or rate
The Pancreas:
Contours - equal
The sizes - a head 21 (norm or rate up to - 27)
Body 9 (norm or rate up to: with 8-21)
Tail 13 (norm or rate up to 20)
The sizes have told or said, that all in norm or rate, further:
Tissue: homogeneous
Ehogennost: it is raised or increased
The Liver:
Contour of a diaphragm: precise, equal
The sizes: the right share - 143 (norm or rate up to 140)
The left share - 44 (norm or rate up to 80)
Structure or Frame of a tissue: homogeneous
Ehogennost: it is raised or increased
The Lien - in norm or rate
Ducts the general or common cholic - in norm or rate
Vessels - in norm or rate
To me have diagnosed: Diffusive or Diffuse changes of a liver and a ./gland; ZHKB; chronic kalkulyoznyj a cholecystitis. About, as:-)

The gastroenterologist has registered to me preparations:
VENTER (VENTER) 1. h 3 r. 14 days, 30 minutes prior to meal.
ULTOPj (ULTOP) 10 days 1. h 2 r., through an hour, after meal; 1 month 1 t. After a supper.
MEZIM forte 1. h 3. During meal, 14 days.
Ursosan (Ursosan) 1 month: 1. h 3. In day; 2 months on 2 t. For the night.
At Ventera and Ultopa, indications:
Chronic gastritis, round ulcer of a stomach and duodenum, gastroezofagealnaja refljuksnaja illness or disease; a chronic gastritis with raised or increased kislotoobrazujushchej function of a stomach in a stage of an exacerbation; not ulcerative dyspepsia.
Explain to me, please - what for to me to drink preparations, such as Venter and Ultop if I never complained of a stomach ache and besides presence of a gastritis is not confirmed???:confused:
Also it can turn out so, what the healthy stomach from these preparations - will start to hurt or be ill;be sick??:confused: whether it is necessary to me to accept Venter and Ultop???:confused: you will advise What preparation to normalize - ehogennost pancreatic??? :confused:

In advance I thank you, for the answer.:D
Yours faithfully, Lena.

starodubtzov
28.10.2006, 00:11
To you all have appointed or nominated correctly. Ultop - protection of a stomach against a by-effect ursosana. If do not trust scientifically proved Medicine - address to folk healers and sorcerers. By my experience people. Which doubt. Do not trust the attending physician, complications at them suffer more than others, and more often. But blindly to believe too does not follow. Try to address to 3-4 more gastroenterologists, and you learn or find out the average scheme or plan of your treatment.

lenusja
28.10.2006, 00:22
Good evening, Vladimir Anatolevich!
It is not trust, it is reinsurance:-)
Thanks you for the answer.

Yours faithfully, Lena

starodubtzov
28.10.2006, 00:24
I understand you. Trust, but check - wise Russian proverb