PDA

Просмотр полной версии : BURNING SENSATION in a back

Razvaljuha
04.08.2006, 23:33
Has tortured a burning sensation in a back iznutrina a level of a fastener bjuzgaltera. What is it can be? Whether was at whom similar? The answer " it is necessary to the doctor " me does not arrange. To the doctor I can get only in 2 months. predpologaju, can cholic or pancreatic? What not a backbone, precisely I know.

saveleva
07.08.2006, 16:12
At me a burning sensation somewhere inside, as though under a backbone if so it is possible to be expressed, plus to all a bouquet of different other displays, loss apetita, gravity in a head, the flaccidity, often a diarrhea, vooobshchem a status unhealthy, but was at doctors, with such signs many come, and do not know, that with them to do or make. Analyses in norm or rate. At me problems with a backbone are.
Whether QUESTION DOKTORU-is Enough US of organs of an abdominal cavity and gastro to exclude illness or disease on your direction? Whether problems with a stomach, pancreatic can, prove a dyscomfort in all body?

Razvaljuha
09.08.2006, 01:15
Has found on the same site a part of the answer to the question. At written to the patient cholic and gastrointestinal tract, how much or as far as I have understood, on the nervous terminations or endings it is at times passed a backbone. (at me, by the way, too, under a backbone bakes). He is helped or assisted by grinding a backbone, the burning sensation abates or remits for some minutes, I have tried or tasted, at me the burning sensation abates or remits at some o'clock.

YYM
10.08.2006, 01:43
With synalgias always it is necessary to be engaged internally by process of elimination.

starodubtzov
15.08.2006, 00:29
I do not understand, how it is possible to get to the Doctor only in 2 months??? You not in desert and not in space. And time so - it is necessary was well-timed to address to the expert (to me, for example) to not start illness or disease up to its or her incurability. Happens also such, unfortunately. So do not delay the reference or manipulation to the expert!!!

starodubtzov
15.08.2006, 00:29
I do not understand, how it is possible to get to the Doctor only in 2 months??? You not in desert and not in space. And time so - it is necessary was well-timed to address to the expert (to me, for example) to not start illness or disease up to its or her incurability. Happens also such, unfortunately. So do not delay the reference or manipulation to the expert!!!

Razvaljuha
15.08.2006, 02:41
Everyone in a life happens, so there were circumstances. predstavte, that I on the Moon and soon get to you I can not. Has come vessels to listen to opinion and advice or councils of experts, instead of their reproaches.

starodubtzov
15.08.2006, 22:46
Dear Razvaljuha! In ideas did not hold you something to offend. And if than has afflicted, forgive or excuse me, please, for goodness sake! Look or see on the channel of ORT next week in 11 mornings across Moscow the program Malakhov Pljus with my participation. I shall tell about techniques of self-improvement which will help or assist not only at a hypotension, but also at many other things statuses

Razvaljuha
16.08.2006, 05:56
Are forgiven or excused:)