PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stomach ache

Yana ==
30.06.2006, 18:54
I the day before yesterday had a strong pain in the field of a stomach, in the top part, thus of a nausea at night, diarrhea and any other signs was not. (and before problems with a stomach it was not observed). The pain became less after 2-fold reception Maaloksa and Nospanum. Has gone on US in the morning, the doctor has told or said, that in the field of a stomach like the inflammation would be visible. In the afternoon the pain periodically that disappeared, arose, and was weak. After meal the pain amplified, on position of a body or movement did not depend. Next morning, about 5 hours, has again woken up from a pain in the same area, has accepted Nospanum and Maaloks, the pain soon was gone. Today descended or went on reception to the gastroenterologist, that has appointed or nominated analyses, a diet and any diagnosis has not put. All the day long today hurt there was no, neither up to meal, nor after, a state of health excellent or different, to press on oblat a stomach not painfully. Descended or Went once again on US, in other clinic, there nikakah the inflamed sites have not found out, moreover, the doctor has told or said, that the US simply cannot show an inflammation, but no inflation, presence of a liquid at a stomach (characteristic, according to the doctor, for a ulcer) is present. I did or made US on a hungry stomach.
To me rekomendlvali to hand over analyses, a gastroscopy, but swallows of a umbrella or parasol I physically cannot - me and the tablet is usually difficult for swallowing, if she not fine, plus panic phobia of all reaching a hysterics honey. Manipulations. A blood from a finger even I hand over with hysterics. Whether there are any else ways of diagnostics? Can be, a roentgen? And from what there can be such pains?

milka1
04.07.2006, 20:09
Yana, I not the doctor, but slyshyla, that a pain in the field of a stomach is characteristic and at an intimate or a cardiac pain (the therapist sends on gastraskopiju to exclude diseases GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT). Can descend or go to you to the cardiologist, and make an electrocardiogram (recollect, can you were nervous recently). And if it iskljucheno-it is necessary to do or make a gastroscopy, do not frighten itself in advance of procedure, and on the contrary inspire itself what is it the inevitable fact for your health, in fact it is not simple so you were disturbed by all it or this...