PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dysbacteriosis at the baby

ulyanik
08.06.2006, 01:53
Hello! Mine malyshke almost 3 months, completely on GV. As a result of my treatment after sorts or labors antibiotics, at it or her constant problems with a chair - a feces liquid with vodichkoj 1-3 times day, are usual zheltenky, small white chastichki, sometimes foams and the raised or increased aerogenesis. The girl basically quiet, eats well, chubby, the weight types or collects even more, than it is necessary - 1,5 kg and 1,3 kg for 1 and 2 months accordingly. A skin pure or clean. Have handed over a feces on a dysbacteriosis, here results:
Pathogenic bacteria of family intestinal - 0; the general or common -in intestinal rods - 0; E. coli with slabovyrazhennymi enzymatic properties - 0; laktozonegativnye enterobakterii - 0; hemolyzing E. coli - 0; other conditionally pathogenic Enterobakterii - 8 and * 8729; 10 in 9 degrees; microbes of a sort proteja - 0; coccal forms in a total sum of microbes - <1,0; a staphilococcus 5 and * 8729; 10 in 5 degrees aureus; enterococci - 0; mushrooms of sort Kandida - 0; bifidobakterii - are not found out in the minimal delution 10 in 8 degrees; laktobakterii - are found out in the minimal delution 10 in 9 degrees; clostridiums - 0.
Staphyl. aureus not feelings. To and *946; aru; chuvstvit. To gentomitsinu, to Amikacinum, tsiprofloksotsinu, tseftriaksonu. UPF - Enterobakter aerogenes chuvstvit. To tsefitaksinu, polimeksinu, to gentamycin, ciprofloxacin, levomitsitinu.
Results of a scatology:
Fat acids - a unit; Amylum - a unit; leucocytes - a unit; rn 5,0; other parameters in the analysis are noted.
The local pediatrist at us is absent on trimensual courses, on replacement to him anybody is not present. I very much experience.:confused: prompt, please, as to us to be treated and what to do or make, and also whether it is necessary for me to hand over my milk on the analysis. in advance many thanks!