PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The started colitis

02.06.2006, 19:22
3 years ago I have strongly poisoned: 3 weeks were diarrhea, but to the doctor has gone at the wrong time, much later. Have diagnosed a chronic colitis. It was found out, that also the salmonellosis was, have cured it or him at the wrong time. Despite of an abnormal chair since morning (pjureobraznyj), I continued to eat all successively. I went To a toilet since morning once a day after a breakfast - at once desires. It proceeds a year 2, I the whole year sat on a diet, but it has not helped or assisted. The diet helps or assists a little, it is necessary to sit month on a rigid diet that there was an effect. I am already simple I can not. The analysis on dizbakterioz almost normal, only is a little laktobaktery and intestinal rods do not suffice. I shall not understand, in what the reason of diarrhea? How it to treat? Can, it already simply nervous? If I go to a toilet in 2 half of day, (that happens seldom) that a chair normal. Help or assist, please!! Any more I do not know what to do or make. I lose weight, and and so thin! To me 24 years

Filix
03.06.2006, 04:40
Help or Assist, please!! I Think, you exaggerate complexity of this problem.
If you in Moscow, come - necessarily we shall help or assist.