PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist

Shadow of Freedom
11.04.2006, 09:56
Good afternoon! At me such problem. About 2 months ago has drunk one glass of tea for pohudanija. All also has begun With it or this. I cannot be indoors (in silence, and-for it or this there are problems with study) .ishechnik rages, sometimes painfully to sit, it would be desirable in tualet.a when I shall go that bazrezultatno. And there is, on the contrary, a diarrhea. Drank all over again smektu, then bifidubakterin does not help or assist. Then Baktisubstil does not help or assist. Went to do or make US have told or said, that anything seryoznogo is not present, this all because of nerves. Have told or said to drink Lineks and Kreon 10000. But all nothing pomogaet.shche I can not peerly go. Help or assist please. IN ADVANCE thanks

Tatusya
22.04.2006, 23:57
It is desirable to make the analysis of a feces on disbioz and koprogrammu. While for simplification of a status it is possible to accept Nuks vomika-u?aOn on 10 kap 3 times a day - 2 weeks, meteospazmil 1 kaps 3 times in den-7 days if there are stresses - to add Sedalginum (or novopassit, notta) only for a rudder to not have a seat.