PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Eructation air

Tasha
17.04.2006, 10:38
The dear doctor, prompt, please, why there can be an eructation air right after reception of nutrition which has appeared more recently. The it is more than air, than has more eaten. Still me became slabit coffee. Before it or this was not. At me the cholic bubble (3 years ago) .krome that, I some years on a separate fractional delivery is removed. Thanks.

Tatusya
22.04.2006, 15:35
It can be one of signs of a gastritis, can be consequence or investigation of an aerophagia (the Aerophagia - sensation raspiranija in the epigastriums, arising owing to excessive zaglatyvanija air and decreasing after an eructation air. The aerophagia is the unconscious certificate or act not necessarily connected with reception of nutrition and treated by some authors as a bad habit. It can be shown at depression). Try to refuse sugar candies, chewing elastic and the aerated drinks, slow reception of peep by small drinks or pharynxes is necessary. If effect will not give - internal consultation of the gastroenterologist will be necessary.