PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The intestine does not work

Virginia
26.03.2006, 03:05
Hello, the dear doctor!
Very much I hope for your help - kind, effective advice or council.
My problem - dependence on the purgatives, got approximately 7 years ago. To me 21 year, in 14 years I have got on a a rigid diet with the purpose to grow thin. At the beginning diets the intestine function very badly, once a week. Here then mum also has advised me tablets "Bisacodylum" which accepted from time to time itself. Since then I have started to resort constantly to the help of tablets at bad job of an intestine. It happened or was possible approximately 1-2 times a month.
In 18 years I was ill with deep depression. Here three years is compelled or forced to accept antidepressants and neuroleptics. Since then the intestine has ceased to work independently. I drink "Bisacodylum" of times in three days on 2,5 tablets for the night. I know, what is it very harmfully, from an organism mineral substances, especially a calcium are washed away. At me suffer both a teeth, and fingernails or nails, and hair, but to not go to a toilet I too I can not. I tried or tasted many national ways: cold water in the mornings, plums, a beet, prunes, a grass krushinu and Senna, clysters. From meal and grasses nothing helps or assists me, and clysters are for some reason ineffective: I am am left almost only with one water, a stomach or belly vzduvaetsja, the face swells, there are baggies lower eyelids. And in connection with depression I had few forces, desires and will to achieve desirable result.
Now I feel improvement of the mental status and is full of determination to struggle for restoration of natural job of an intestine. Please, prompt the most effective algorithm of actions. Whether I can achieve successes, accepting medicines - antidepressants? Than dangerously so long application of laxative? What my chances of a positive take?
I shall be very grateful to you for the answer.