PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Smell from a nose

grigori
15.02.2006, 17:13
Hello!
I wish to address to you with the problem which seems already unsoluble. Addressed to every possible doctors of the city, but nobody can give the answer to my questions.
To me 24 years. One and a half year ago has found out in itself at an exhalation from a nose a strong unpleasant smell. Even earlier at school I was disturbed with a smell from a mouth but then me it not so worried since the constant mastication of chewing elastics liquidated it or him. Too most was for years of study at university, especially on a hungry stomach or at dryness in a mouth. That period is marked by strong nervous experiences. But it too strongly did not frighten: acceptance of peep, a glass of water, a candy - and all came to norm or rate. Itself by nature thin body build, but I do not concern to what eat, eat and do not recover at all. In the childhood and school the basic dish of the house was the condensed milk with bread and water. No first dishes were perceived categorically, only, so to say, under pressure. With the second dishes there was a similar problem. With the years all the same has passed to a normal delivery (already somewhere in 8 class). Now a liked dish - a potato with the chicken. I can eat with weeks. Probably, all my wrong ration, as it was necessary to expect, in the most adverse image has affected or has had an effect an alimentary system. In school days constantly disturbed stomach aches, then in general has got used to them. Both earlier, and now I eat with small portions, but often, not keeping any diets, systems of a separate delivery and the exact time or temporary schedule. After the termination or ending of university has gone on job when has found out the "smelly" illness or disease. Addressed to stomatologists, however anything it has not been revealed, a mouth I am insolent or am by way of, bridges, koronok are not present. Went to an ENT-doctor, have found out an adenoid disease outside of an exacerbation, did or made bakposev nasal and a mouth, have revealed staphilococcuses in a mouth which after a course tonzillora have been completely removed to what control survey testified. Prophylaxis was spent: tafen nazal, rinofluimutsil, tantum verde, imudon, Falimintum, and/?Oao. bakteriofog. Also did or made a roentgen of a nasal cavity, there were suspicions on a cyst or a genyantritis, however a puncture to do or make did not become, since nothing disturbs. Visited or attended the gastroenterologist. The diagnosis - GERB, endoscopically negative DZHVP on the mixed type. A propyl motilium, omeprozol, -l, normoflorin. Did or made US of a liver, a cholic bubble, pancreatic. The conclusion: a visible pathology it is not defined or determined, decrease of the sizes of a cholic bubble 5,5 X 1,8 however is noted. EGD: the big maintenance or contents of bile, an incompetence of cardia of a stomach, suspicion on gastrontoz. Survey of an intestine has shown a subatrophic proctosigmoiditis. No treatment existed. The analysis on a dysbacteriosis according to the doctor testified deviations or rejections in a microflora (total of an intestinal rod 106-107; E. coli with weakly expressed ferment or enzymatic properties of 20 % 106 is not present; the is conditional-pathogenic flora from family of intestinal 105 body heights is not present, microbes of a sort proteja - are not present, bifidobakterii 107-1010, not vydel., laktobatsilly 105-106 not vydel., enterococci 105-106 are, total of staphilococcuses 5-107Sepidermidis, mushrooms of a sort kandida 103 not vydel.) . However the doctor has told or said, that such cannot be, and on it or this have calmed down. Spent an echocardiography of heart. The conclusion: it is abnormal the located chorda a lion. h-, ts- it is not broken or disturbed. At once I shall make a reservation, that at me scoliosis II-III of a degree. Went on esophagogastroduodenoscopy to other doctor, the diagnosis: a gastritis (what, I can not disassemble, excuse). Did or made research of motor function of a stomach. The conclusion: norm or rate. Still passed or took place reopletizmograficheskoe inspection of a stomach: on an empty stomach acidity at a level in/border norms or rates. Now till now disturbs a pain in the field of a stomach and in right hypochondrium. In tongue scurf. The smell happens different character, but on what is similar, to tell or say I am at a loss. It is especially strongly felt indoors, after a dream. Still there is such feature (I do not know, whether she can be connected with a smell): constantly from my respiration glasses in the machine or car (alcohol I do not use absolutely about one year) sweat. Handed over a blood on presence helikobaktera. Result - negative. The father all life is excruciated with a stomach, there was a ulcer 12- intestines, did or made operation.
Prompt, please, to itself it is possible to address or on what to pay attention? Heard, that also parasites who live in a gastrointestinal tract (ljamblii) can cause unpleasant sensations and a smell, but analyses do not give 100 %-s' guarantees. In what ways it is possible to reveal them?
Whether also operation on a sphincter is possible or probable or there are any other ways? Simply it seems, that if it or him to strengthen, all problems will be solved, since wavy movements by a stomach or belly and exercises on press cause a sharp unpleasant smell from a nose.
In advance many thanks. I shall be very grateful for advice or councils and references. All I wish health!
P.S. I apologize for an incorrect writing or spelling of medical terms.

Camomile
18.02.2006, 11:57
Hello! Most likely the reason of a unpleasant smell is gastroezofagalnorefljuksnaja illness or disease.

Gastroezofagealnaja refljuksnaja illness or disease (GERB) arises, when at the person the mucosa of the bottom department of an esophagus as a result of pathological zabrosov in it or him of extremely diabrotic contained stomach (acidic) or a small bowel (alkaline) inflames.

It occurs or happens when at the person the peristalsis of an esophagus is broken and there is an incompetence of cardia (that is an incompetence of the bottom part of an esophagus - a sphincter). Because of it or this the nutrition does not move ahead as her it is necessary: the esophagus - a stomach - an intestine, and from a stomach is thrown back in an esophagus that to do or make basically should not. Acidic contents of a stomach begin "razedat" the bottom third of esophagus, causing there an inflammation (any inflammation already in itself is the reason of a unpleasant smell). The peristalsis of an esophagus and a status of a sphincter are influenced with some products and medicines. Aggravate position alcohol, Adepses, coffee, chocolate, citruses, from medicines - Sodium nitritums, barbiturates, Theophyllinum, tranquilizers, an alpha-adrenolytic drugs, beta-, blockers of calcium channels, cholinolytics.

Be shown GERB can also a nausea, a vomiting, fast saturation, a hypersalivation, strong caries, halitozom (a smell from a mouth), an abdominal distention, occurrence of tussis and a dyspnea or short wind (appear more often in horizontal position), can feign even a bronchial asthma though gravity of an inflammation of an esophagus is not connected with an expression of signs.

The mucosa of an esophagus is damaged or injured, while provoking factors operate or work:

- A stretching of a stomach nutrition (at a hyperalimentation, for example) or air (aerophagia);

- Ulcerative and zhelchnokamennaja illnesses or diseases at which there is a so-called functional incompetence of cardia;

- Pregnancy when there is a hormonal reorganization of an organism and increases or is enlarged intraabdominal pressure at body height of a fetus;

- Mental instability (stresses, a nervous overstrain or overvoltage).

The general or common references at such disease:
Refuse smoking (if you smoke), do not lift gravity, whenever possible it is necessary to refuse coffee, Adepses, citron, chocolate, alcohol. Do not eat before a dream - in horizontal position to contents of a stomach to get back in an esophagus easier. After meal equally harmfully how to do or make charging or charge (first of all inclinations), and to lay down on hour or so to have a sleep. It is necessary to change a way of life a little: to use braces, instead of a girdle, to not wear close clothes, to sleep in bed with the raised head extremity or end, it is preferable on left to a side, to grow thin (at excess weight), to adjust chair (at constipations) and to eat moderately.

Experience shows, that medicinal treatment GERB is more effective surgical. At erosive GERB at 90 % of patients erosion after bi-monthly treatment omeprazolom, lanzoprazolom, rabeprazolom (pariet), pantoprazolom (kontralok) and other blockers of the proton pump disappears. All of them are equally effective, except for ezomeprazola (neksium) which is considered the best. However in half a year after liquidation of signs at 85 - 90 % of patients illness or disease has again an effect. It or him appoint or nominate long supporting or maintaining treatment - omeprazol within a year. It helps or assists 9 of 10 patients. In other cases Cimetidinum, famotidine or ranitidin are effective.

For normalization of a peristalsis it is possible to accept courses domperidon (motilium, motorikum).

Treatment should pass or take place under observation of the gastroenterologist!

starodubtzov
27.02.2006, 22:32
There is still a diagnosis an ozena (an evil-smelling rhinitis), this illness still intelligibly is not treated, unless with time or temporary effect, remissions and exacerbations. Try a phytotherapy - to freshen an oral cavity nastojami and broths of medicinal grasses each half an hour (a cortex of an oak, a sage, Calendulae). Well, and freshening chewing elastics and everyones mentosami do not neglect to use

The anonym
04.03.2006, 22:53
there Is still a diagnosis an ozena (an evil-smelling rhinitis), this illness still intelligibly is not treated, unless with time or temporary effect, remissions and exacerbations. Try a phytotherapy - to freshen an oral cavity nastojami and broths of medicinal grasses each half an hour (a cortex of an oak, a sage, Calendulae). Well, and freshening chewing elastics and everyones mentosami do not neglect to use
It agree with both versions, only the ozena is shown a little in another way. At absolutely free nasal respiration excruciating dryness in a nose and presence as something alien or foreign is felt. These attributes cause need or requirement of clearing of a nose, and the patient tries to remove a finger accumulated korki. In some cases korki accumulate in such plenty, that absolutely cork a nasal cavity. Then there comes difficulty of nasal respiration which quickly passes or takes place after vigorous vysmarkivanija or mechanical excision korok. The patient, being the carrier or bearer in a nose evil-smelling korok, does not feel their smell and learns or finds out about him only from associates. The fetor from a nose reaches or achieves such degrees, that associates avoid presence of the patient. The patient notices it and itself avoids a society. Quite clearly, that such status should be reflected in mentality of the patient - there comes apathy, a hypochondria.

The anonym
06.03.2006, 15:52
"... Also did or made a roentgen of a nasal cavity, there were suspicions on a cyst or a genyantritis, however a puncture to do or make did not become, since nothing disturbs... "

The anonym
06.03.2006, 15:52
This phrase from the letter turns on itself. Diseases of adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose too can cause a unpleasant smell. Probably, it is necessary to specify, that with sinuses. The computer tomography will help or assist to answer this question.

starodubtzov
08.03.2006, 21:38
Long treatment of a dyskinesia zhelchevyvodjashchih ways and a gastritis is necessary, still try to hold in a mouth sunflower butter or oil for 10 minutes four times a day, upon termination of procedure butter or oil to spit out.
Course - not less than two months

Tatusya
13.03.2006, 11:22
this phrase from the letter Turns on itself. Diseases of adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose too can cause a unpleasant smell. Probably, it is necessary to specify, that with sinuses. The computer tomography will help or assist to answer this question.
:rolleyes: the genyantritis will give zalozhennost a nose and deterioration of an olfaction... Hardly the patient at itself then will find out any smell. Though - medicine a science thin, here everyone happens.

starodubtzov
13.03.2006, 20:41
How much once a day you clean a teeth? At your complaints it is necessary to do or make it after each reception of nutrition and directly ahead of a dream. And, selection of a tooth-paste by means of the highly skilled stomatologist or parodontologa is necessary.