PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heartburn

motik
25.01.2006, 18:44
Prompt please! The heartburn Constantly excruciates, I know that it is necessary to treat a stomach, but because of unreal congestion at job I can not choose time for high-grade consultation. Prompt what particularly a diet it is necessary to keep (the provisional list of products which it is necessary to eat and which completely to exclude) and what preparations should be accepted. Thankful in advance.

Hryundel
25.01.2006, 22:52
Whether there are any else signs except for a heartburn?
Without high-grade inspection anybody to you will not appoint or nominate therapy. If there is no time to reach the doctor, can while porinimat Almagelum And or Renni. They will weaken or easy signs, but will not cure finally since it is necessary to be defined or determined before with the diagnosis.

Not registered
28.01.2006, 12:29
Whether
there Are any else signs except for a heartburn?
Without high-grade inspection anybody to you will not appoint or nominate therapy. If there is no time to reach the doctor, can while porinimat Almagelum And or Renni. They will weaken or easy signs, but will not cure finally since it is necessary to be defined or determined before with the diagnosis.
Very much often I go a blood (on a toilet paper there is a blood and sometimes even drips in a toilet bowl). Still hurts on the right from below, there where women jaishnik.
Where it is possible to pass or take place fast and full inspection.
Thankful in advance.

Hryundel
28.01.2006, 18:12
All depends on you have what agents and in what city live.

Orca
10.02.2006, 12:32
All depends on you have what agents and in what city live.
I live in Moscow. In occasion of agents I am at a loss to tell or say therefore as at all I do not know the approximate prices. You could recommend clinic in which it is possible to pass or take place as much as possible quickly inspection since in due course very difficultly and right now to tell or say from what food stuffs to me it is necessary to refuse and what to enter (someone advised porridge in the mornings)

mimina
10.02.2006, 12:50
[QUOTE] very much often I go a blood (on a toilet paper there is a blood and sometimes even drips in a toilet bowl). QUOTE]

At bleedings from zhel.kish.trakta usually there is an occult blood.
(The laboratory analysis). Visually - a black feces. It is necessary urgent
The help.
Usli at you the scarlet blood similar on a hemorrhoids is visible.
Inspection - in any clinic. Find through the Internet.

Stanislav Naumo
13.02.2006, 01:41
Porridge in the mornings and vegetables with the fruit, rich with a fat for normalization of a chair, certainly, well, but nevertheless find time for inspection at the gastroenterologist and the gynecologist.

Lozhkinson
18.02.2006, 17:42
Can look or see here, what to you is closer - http: // www.nedug.ru/catalogue/moscow/cure/28/? orgs=true . On sites of many of them the prices are specified. If financial will not pull, can descend or go simply in a district clinic.

starodubtzov
27.02.2006, 22:26
Is better - address in the central scientific research institute of gastroenterology on highway of Enthusiasts, it is true in last instance