PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Unusual question

Helja
20.02.2006, 14:29
Dear doctors.
I ask to help or assist me advice or councils.

I passed or took place antiviral therapy (hepatitis) within a year (+). During therapy I potojanno had that diarrhea that a constipation (more diarrhea) or simply the stomach or belly, especially in the evening and hurted or was ill;was sick in the morning.
After the termination or discontinuance of therapy it became little bit better, but up to the extremity or end to norm or rate did not come.
In three months after the termination or ending of therapy I was at the doctor, after a palpation he has appointed or nominated two antibiotics (Trichopolum and TSiprolet) after a course of antibiotics - Baktisubtil.
After that it became better, diarrhea has stopped practically and the stomach or belly has ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick, but there was a dyscomfort.
And after campaigns in a toilet often I see slime on taletnoj to a paper (transparent go hardly brown), a chair thus normal though sometimes there is a diarrhea, passes or takes place itself within 2-3 days.

Has now passed or Has now taken place year, to hurt or be ill;be sick there was is more often a stomach or belly and diarrheas have become frequent. Couple of days there was a diarrhea, has then passed or has then taken place too on couple of days, next day all the day there was a temperature 37,2 by the evening 37,7. The feces was normal, but a dyscomfort in a stomach or belly. After that the temperature all the day long was 36,6, the state of health has come to norm or rate. And next day diarrhea (today) has begun.

Whether it is possible or probable, what at me a chronic intestinal infection (if such happens)?
Also what with her to do or make?

There was a risk to catch a hepatitis And two weeks ago (passed or took place inspection in an infectious diseases hospital).

Please, dear doctors, help or assist advice or councils.

Lena_S
21.02.2006, 17:11
Two variants are most probable: or at you a chronic intestinal infection, or a dysbacteriosis. In any case it is necessary to hand over a feces on DG and disbakteroiz.

asdefer
23.02.2006, 00:01
Try or Taste filtrum on 3 tablets 3 times a day in 1 hour after meal, a course - 5 days, bifiform on 1 capsule 3 times a day before meal, a course - 5 days and tykveol on 1 teaspoon 3 times a day during meal, too 5 days. And, certainly, to keep a rigid diet.