PDA

Просмотр полной версии : WHAT IS IT?

The visitor
29.09.2005, 12:27
Such has begun 4 years ago. Has drunk lemonade and has started to choke that gases from lemonade did not leave outside. On 3 day all has swelled, mainly tongue. Doctors till now cannot diagnose, what is it such. But similar edemas periodically repeat. I already know from what they can begin: apples, bananas, aerated water, products with set of stains, coffee, acute dishes, practically all milk or dairy products. Laid few times in hospital where to me practically did or made nothing. Only EGD, US of organs. As a result, is 2 : gastroduodenit and diskenezija a cholic bubble. The geriatrist has put a dysbacteriosis since it is constant vzduvaetsja a stomach or belly.
Me such status och. Disturbs, since during an exacerbation, problems with respiration begin, tongue swells, I start to talk muffledly.
Recently all begins so: day - an inflation and rez in a stomach or belly, then a constipation, and then begins this nightmare.

What inspections to me still need to be passed or be taken place?
At once I shall tell or say, that at the given stage to the doctor I shall not go, since have visited or attended not less than 10 different experts, and the help any.
Thanks.

evromedprestizh
10.10.2005, 11:14
Unequivocally to diagnose you it is difficult. However, the pathology of organs of digestion which to you have established or installed, demands treatment as oposredovanno can be the reason of complaints.
Probably, at you alimentary 8.
It is necessary for you to consult at the doctor of the allergist-immunologist.

Yours faithfully the Candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.