PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Diet to keep it is impossible. What to do or make?

Timothy
03.06.2005, 13:40
Hello! One and a half weeks ago in me have found out a ulcer 12 perstnoj intestines. Have written out pills Omzol (Omeprazol capsules), I drink on two times a day. But the institute, examinations, session - nerves, both with a delivery though and on a diet, but in time not always to eat it turns out. The stomach in broad daylight hurts. What to do or make? And then, in two days I leave to work to America for all summer, and there with these affairs it is more complex or difficult. What to do or make, if a stomach zabolit there? Can accept what tablets? Result of a biopsy: the Gastritis antral and bodies of a stomach. The Degree of activity and lymphoid infiltration are moderate. Heliobacter pilory + +.

evromedprestizh
22.08.2005, 16:53
Dear Timothy!
First of all it is necessary to spend antihelikobakternuju therapy (to destroy helikobakter pilori), and further to spend antiulcerous therapy (all over again: omeprazol (20 mg) on 1 tablet 2 times a day up to meal for 20 minutes; kvamatel (20 mg) on 1 tablet 2 times a day 20 minutes prior to meal during 2 weeks. Then: omeprazol - 1 tablet (20 mg) in the morning, kvamatel - 1 tablet (20 mg) in the evening).
You suffer a peptic ulcer 12 intestines, assotsiirovannoj with presence helikobakter pilori.

Yours faithfully the Doctor the gastroenterologist, endoscopist Rovno Tatyana Pavlovna.