PDA

Просмотр полной версии : neponjatki with a stomach or belly

ALeX180
01.08.2005, 16:23
Business in the following, on Saturday abdominal pains have begun, looked like an ordinary infection, has arranged, became more silent but all was found out what not so simply and that this infection still a feature.. Pains proceeded, night plus diarija moreover as on a harm the headache was mixed has spent hardly, periodic pains... On Sunday has decided to have a drink to tea with honey, has taken a sip of the spoon to honey and pochustvoval as with a pain honey moves ahead downwards, became not on itself, whether a little that has picked up... Vobshchem today Monday, weak pains proceed, roofing felts has got used roofing felts and in the truth less activly, diarija chujstvuetsja but is quite tolerant, to live it is possible, moreover has noticed that tongue slightly has turned yellow, as though what that a tablet sucked...
Question vobshchem such, that for the chicken-feed and than to treat...

ALeX180
04.08.2005, 09:19
Here that I to you shall tell or say people that here there is the uttermost sediment... I already was in time houses will be tumbled down and will undergo treatment...
And problems at me was at once two, a liver and mikrobiki.. slegentsa has adjusted a liver and has borrowed or occupied in microbes, and all has risen on places, remains a current constantly to help or assist a liver to work... For now here will respond, the person already nestat can.. Yes nafig such consultations that?

TAKE DOWN or DEMOLISH THIS FORUM FROM THE SITE!!!
HE IS NOT NECESSARY TO ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!