PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All stomach or belly hurts

Lola
20.07.2005, 16:11
Good afternoon! The third day hurts all stomach or belly. It was raose. Starts to hurt or be ill;be sick at vigorous walking (and now even after easy or light;mild meal), all over again the right side, and then all stomach or belly. Does not calm down or is not abirritated even when I lay down. I begin korchitsja, it would be desirable to be bent, but again taki it is sick. There is a right-hand nephroptosis (shift 5 5, 5 see), difuznoe uvelich. A pancreas. Any density above a pubis was still formed, well sticks out or evaginates when I lay (as an egg, hardly in the right). It is density it was formed after I treated LOR-diseases by antibiotics (2 times for half a year), in May were complications on heart (and something was with veins). After antib. A saw bifidumbakterin, laktobakterin. At present under indication LORa I drink Ribomunil and vitamins. What it? I can not Go, sit too. Than to itself to help or assist? Thanks.

dimitra
24.07.2005, 02:35
If such pains go on reception to the doctor is better or cause or call on the house. In virtuale such to discuss simply dangerously.

Aritmolog
25.07.2005, 01:55
Excuse, what not in the subjects.
Consultations of the surgeon and the gynecologist are necessary to you is more, than the gastroenterologist.