PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gastritis. Help or assist...

Nata88
07.05.2005, 15:23
Hello. At me such situation. Wild pains in epigastric area, more at the left, from pancreatic downwards to an intestine. An eructation, a meteorism, constipations; during attacks - diarrhoeas. Pains up to meal and after (with gravity) .vrachi put a gastritis, with the raised or increased secretory function. Inspection confirms a gastritis, gastronevroz, a duodenitis. (a dyskinesia zhelchevyvodjashchih ways - congenitally) Pains every day if to speak about an exacerbation hurts since autumn, practically every day...
At me the -vascular dystonia, and many doctors write off or copy attacks of a gastritis on nervous ground. But restful too do not help or assist...
The future colleagues, help or assist please, and that because of health hardly from study do not expel! (
Doctors appoint or nominate Almagela, maaloks, espumizan, enzistal, valerjanu, taltsid, what there still? All has already tried. To think : day hurts (since autumn). Laid in hospital, sat at home uselessly. It very much prevents to live. From study can expel - under misses or passings. ((I cannot go anywhere: the attack at any moment begins. These are infernal pains. At what anesthetizing tipo Nospanums and Baralginum for a long time have already caused or called accustoming and do not help or assist... antigistominovye (ranitidin and t it is similar.
Still the question, on the bill of a diet can prompt that more in detail?
Thanks that have responded)

Karshieva Anna
02.06.2005, 14:54
If a painful syndrome such persistent it demands very deep inspection. It is necessary to survey not only a stomach, but also a status of a pancreas, an intestine. The given inspection should include a gastroscopy repeatedly with research bioptata mucous a stomach on helikobakter pilori, daily rn-, US of organs of an abdominal cavity (to pay special attention on a pancreas), an irrigoscopy, a colonoscopy. I do not speak about routine analyses.
If attributes of organic diseases will not find out, consultation of the psychotherapist, the neuropathologist is necessary.