PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gelikobakterii

Evgenie of M.
17.03.2005, 16:10
Hello!
Recommend, please, course of treatment to get rid from gelikobaktery.
The patient the man of 65 years suffers disease TSNS (serious diencephalic crisises), and also diseases of a liver, kidneys, an intestine, pancreatic.
Results of analyses:
1. Biochemistry: a bilirubin - 45,3; a urinary acid - 448,5; a cholesterin - 6,9; a glucose - 6,3
2. FGS:
Mucous and a lumen of an esophagus within the limits of norm or rate. The cardial rosella is closed completely. In a stomach a liquid, slime. Mucous a stomach light pink. In an antral department on all walls errozii full type up to 3 mm in diameter. In a prepyloric department on small curvature and a back wall belesovatye stars cicatrixes. A biopsy and a smear from cicatrixes. The gatekeeper of the approximated form, we pass or we take place. Walls of a bulb 12- p.k. Rigid, on a back wall the stars cicatrix is defined or determined. On mucous fine pink errozii.
The conclusion: Errozivnyj gastroduodonit, cicatrical deformation of a bulb 12- p.k. Without disturbance of permeability. HB (++).

Thanks!

Karshieva Anna
17.03.2005, 18:58
Omeprozol 20 mg 2 times a day,
Amoksitsillin: on 1000 mg 2 times a day
Klaritromitsin: on 500 mg 2 times a day

Course of 7 days. Omeprozol remains and further for 3 weeks.

Evgenie of M.
20.03.2005, 13:08
Hello, Anna Valerevna!
I in general am very sensitive to medicines and frequently it is expressed in an acceleration of serious diencephalic crisises. I am afraid, that the course offered by you will give an excessive load on nervous system and I can not sustain it or her, besides at me heterogeneity of a tissue of a liver is revealed and disturb pains in pancreatic, and the medicines mentioned by you as it seemed to me, can complicate these problems. Whether it is possible to offer more sparing course, let and more long, in view of my diseases?

Thanks!