PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PANCREATIC IT IS URGENT!!!

Den_Postupnoy
07.01.2005, 18:54
Uv. Experts. Help or assist me. My girl of a visor fast with temperature and abdominal pains. Have brought in hospital of first aid with suspicion on an appendicitis. She has spent night under a dropper. Have made analyses - have told or said in the morning, jato most likely problems with pancreatic. Pains do not stop, constantly put droppers. I do not know how to act or arrive, anything concrete yet govrjat. The girl before feeling pains prepared for celebratory dishes, but itself did not eat (as she said). On the eve she has eaten one cake in a decent institution. Prompt - what to do or make, than to help or assist her? For What doctors to search??? About what to ask in hospital - while they .:confused:

mechta
11.01.2005, 13:45
As the former simple patient usual gor.bolnitsy at once I wish to tell or say to you-that first of all it is necessary vstetitsja to ask with the attending physician of your girl that have made all necessary analyses (an-? bloods, urine, biochemistry) and it is obligatory to give money lech.vrachu, differently to the girl can and not approach or suit at all.