PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, misters! Help or Assist to overcome SRK (a syndrome angry kishechn...

Alexey, 27 years
04.08.2004, 22:40
Hello, misters!
Help or Assist to overcome SRK (a syndrome of the angry intestine). Even not time - I am already tired from it or him and even to live it would not be desirable...
I accept restful (the extract of Valeriana, Corvalolum, Grandaxinum, Eglonylum), has started to go much on foot. Earlier for 16 hours (houses and at job) stayed on a computer, money earned on an apartment. Already nothing is necessary - neither money, nor an apartment. Began to be afraid of people. A meteorism terrible! I can not come in time on job in the morning - on 2, 3 times it is necessary to be noted in a toilet. After reception write it becomes simple not vynosimo - such sensation, that at me an intestine not 5 meters and more, as at all people, and 30 centimeters. Only has eaten - here, already in a toilet. And as understand are not always conveniently...
Month otlezhal in hospital on inspection in gastroenterology, have checked up me completely: the intestine, bile took, on a dysbacteriosis. All analyses in norm or rate. I like would become cheerful, have had a rest from the three jobs and the second the maximum or supreme in absentia, in hospital in general nothing disturbed last week. But it was necessary to leave on jobs, in institute All has begun anew. I can not easy sit on a place, I fidget on a chair. Gaza zamuchali And to explain that I can not to people why I began a thicket to run from employment or occupations from institute, simply I cry or pay money and I do not go. Teachers cannot understand anything, year perfectly well was disaccustomed and suddenly two months does not go on employment or occupations. At job the same situation. When becomes at all vmogotu - I ask for leave at the chief.
Became irritable, quickly I get tired. But appetite be healthy the Truth as that saturation began to come quickly happened on two plates of a borshch Earlier ate and more tea with a pie of saws, and now a plateau of soup - and even tea would not be desirable.
Here such here uchast at people with a sedentary way of life and nervous job.
And me still here in hospital have told or said, I what is it am not curable in general spirit have fallen. There is a desire to throw or stop all jobs that people to not see and institute too. To not comfortably me there to be. And to work at home on the Internet. Strangely enough - me it almost does not disturb the house, and can I do not notice simply
Misters if who knows a way to clean or remove a meteorism at SRK - share way. A century I shall be grateful! I wish to live as the person! I do not wish to feel defective

Alexey, 27 years
06.08.2004, 11:48
HAS forgotten electromail if that...
srk2004@yandex. ru

Dock
08.08.2004, 04:22
Alexey, I vizhuv your case precise dependence of frustration on a status of nervous system. Similar process joins also a stomach. The case demands the systematic and careful approach and nothing will be simple. Begin with Bellataminalum and in a week of reception went about results on "soap", I shall try to help or assist.

Rust
09.08.2004, 03:32
Alexey! At me precisely same trouble. If you want - it is possible to communicate at a forum of a site www. disbakterioz. narod. ru I think it is necessary to keep in touch such as we. Suddenly someone will find correct treatment or the expert.

Magadov M.M.
13.08.2004, 02:51
Alexey if there are still forces on job with the organism, we shall begin with analyses: UZI-research of a liver and a cholic bubble, a gastroscopy. If there are on arms or hand forms earlier spent analyses place their detailed description and me appointed or nominated on this page. Also we shall agree in advance - seryoznaja job or nothing is begun.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 10:48
The dock, has run all over today all drugstores - Bellataminalum anywhere one and a half month is not present, speak he cost only 40 roubles, but was not in demand...

Rust, has come on this site, esteemed clauses or articles. Much for itself has learned or has found out about the illness or disease there Is not I one refuse a breakfast for the sake of quieter current of first half of day. I should eat time 5 on chut-hardly, and actually I eat pervoe-vtoroe-the third during the lunchtime and up to otvala in the evening when me houses already nothing confuses (a toilet that with series if only visitors do not send or have come: - ()

Mahmud Magadovich, forces are, if there is a belief in an opportunity of treatment. Not always in a life it turns out as in a parable with a frog in a jug of milk which believed in a victory and has shaken up milk in cheese and has jumped out of a jug. You in me have installed belief - and I shall jump out of this "jug"!!!
About serious job - I am ready absolutely on everything again to become the center and soul of campaign, instead of the eremite. On arms or hand of results of analyses while is not present, they have remained in a case history in hospital, in archive. At me only an extract from a medical map, but in her I read through a word - not clearly much .na to next week I shall take away them therefrom and I shall scan, if I can not understand that there is written or I shall type or collect the text if I shall understand - doctors at us write is not legible and in Latin some things.

Alexey, 27 years
15.08.2004, 15:58
Now on one site read clause or article about SRK and has recollected as precisely those inspections of an intestine which to me have been made are called: a proctosigmoidoscope and an irrigoscopy.
- - - - - - - - - - ---
And more one thing has recollected - in the past to year I had a same problem, but I yet did not know about such illness or disease and have addressed to our local doctor... Daa... Where she only did not send me both on a dysbacteriosis, and to an infectious diseases hospital. And has then lowered or omitted arms or hand and has told or said that does not know that with me to do or make, treated about two weeks, and I suffered or bore about one month before to go to the doctor. Whether it is a shame know as that in 27 years such to be excruciated. Well and so, as a result at me as that all by itself has stopped. She has pumped up me the truth any antibiotics and at FGS have found a beginning ulcer 12 perstnoj intestines, after 2 weeks propitija denola and omeza having repeated FGS javza has not been found out and have written out me with diagnosis FGS. Therefore, when in it or this to year me has again taken, I did not begin to be excruciated itself and to excruciate the incompetent doctor in this question and have addressed in paid clinic where to me and have put this diagnosis, but prblemu reshchit it was not possible - experts at the doctor in this question too it has appeared not so much (probably really all the others hesitate to address), but by the theory is grounded on all hundred. Especially to me the phrase of the doctor was remembered at an extract: " from the point of view of the usual therapist you the formulated or uniform cheapskate - at All of you analyses by way of, and from the point of view of the gastroenterologist - patient SRK ".

Alexey, 27 years
18.08.2004, 22:23
So, while only that could understand from an extract:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---
THE DIAGNOSIS: * ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *
Syndrome of the angry intestine
THE ANAMNESIS * ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *
OAK, OAM * **
IFA to ljumbliozu, toksi.. (otrits.) * **
Feces on ja/a worm, three assays it (is not revealed) * **
The analysis of the bile, two assays (b/) * **
Crop (otrits.) * **
PTSR to Nr (will put.) * **
IFA to opistorhozu (will put.) * **
FGS (cicatrical deformation) * **
. .vi. .bz - has not disassembled (stagnation of bile) * **
RRS - proktosigmo (has not disassembled) * **
Irrigoscopy - (without a pathology) * **
The psychotherapist () somatoformennaja vegetative dysfunction. * **
Treatment is spent: DDT, Eglonylum, Grandaxinum, Methyluracilum, rulitsin, mezim. * **
References: * ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *
Observation in a place zh/VA, keeping of a diet, a fractional delivery, Methyluracilum 1 * 3 r/d 1 mes, mezim forte 1 * 3 r/d 2 weeks, espumizan 1 kaps * z r/d 2 weeks, broth of a camomile 1 items l. * 2 r/d. To continue reception of Eglonylum, Grandaxinum.

Rust
20.08.2004, 21:08
Causes interest presence of positive reaction on opistorhoz. Pereproverit-.

Alexey, 27 years
22.08.2004, 07:43
In a blood imunofermentnyj the analysis has only given out presence of particles which are inherent opistorhozu. In bile that have found nothing... Two times looked at duodenal intubation. And analyses of a feces handed over successively in current of three days though, if to believe the literature - more to trust it is necessary for duodenal intubation, rather than to analyses of a feces...

Magadov M.M.
25.08.2004, 15:53
Alexey, hello!
Me in your case research of a liver and a cholic bubble, a gastroscopy if I shall see them interests UZI-I concretize all and I shall find a root, t. e., the reason of disease also I shall be defined or determined in treatment. You will need to carry out prescriptions only. Carefully!

Magadov M.M.
28.08.2004, 20:15
Alexey, hello!
Me in your case research of a liver and a cholic bubble, a gastroscopy if I shall see them interests UZI-I concretize all and I shall find a root, t. e., the reason of disease also I shall be defined or determined in treatment. You will need to carry out prescriptions only. Carefully! Mine E. mail: mmm@hive2. sbin. org

Katerina
29.08.2004, 05:20
Alexey, at me the same problem. Both physiologically, and psychologically. Know, my attention has involved that you have written that when treated you the therapist antibiotkami, all for short time has passed or has taken place. At me too so was, when I in connection with other disease accepted antibiotics (unfortunately, any more I do not remember, what, and that a life such, that would accept them constantly only to not be excruciated), at me all has absolutely passed or has absolutely taken place, but only for short time. Here I do or make a conclusion, that the nature of disease vse-taki any bacteriemic or bacterial, time reacts to antibiotics, instead of functional, as at SRK. And the more so does not depend on a psychological status of the person. Read also other responses of people with the same result on antibiotki. What does the dear doctor think of it or this, on what it is necessary to be checked first of all?

Alexey, 27 years
01.09.2004, 12:30
Katerina, to me it became easier not from that that the therapist registered to me antibiotics, and that I have had a rest from jobs. Has distracted so to say. It has ceased to worry and excite me. Has cleaned or removed the stressful factor. And I drank then basically OMEZ and DENOL, I have made a reservation about antibiotics...

Alexey, 27 years
05.09.2004, 09:31
Mahmud Magadovich, I have sent you on e-mail all analyses made to me for the period of inspection. The US and FGS has laid out pictures on a site http: // srk2004. narod. ru. With neperpeniem I wait for treating my question. Thankful in advance!

Alexey, 27 years
05.09.2004, 23:36
Here still that has found (http: // z-e. ru/exoops/modules/sections/index. php? op = viewarticle and artid = 132):
+ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++
"Meteospazmil"
- A combined preparation,
In 1 j to which capsule 300 mg simetikona and 60 mg alverina Citras contain. Alverin-miotropnyj spazmolitik without
M-the cholinolytic activity, adjusting or regulating an intestinal motility and reducing painful sensitivity. Alverin blocks
Entering of ions of a calcium in gladkomyshechnye cells through potentsial-dependent channels (direct effect) and also through influence
On neuroceptors retseptor-dependent channels (indirect effect). Last researches have shown, that alverin, unlike
Others spazmolitikov, influences visceral sensitivity GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, influencing on transfer of nervous impulses to
Peripheric i/or to the central nervous centers through eisodic or afferent (centripetal) nervous fibers - consequence or investigation of that
Decrease of painful sensitivity is. Alverin reduces intestinal motor effect by influence hurt and as a result
It or This has adjusting or regulating an effect on a motility of a digestive tube. Thus, the maintenance or contents 2 h active
Components in a preparation
e "meteospazmil" (alverin + simetikon) provides 3 complementary effects: elimination of an abdominal pain (decrease
Visceral sensitivity GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, spasmolytic effect concerning a smooth musculation of an intestine, depression
Endoluminal pressure in an intestine), normalization of a chair - frequencies and consistences (due to adjusting or regulating influence on
Motility of an intestine) elimination of a meteorism (foaming gases decreases, their absorption in an intestine improves and it is facilitated
Their deducing or removing). The basic indications to purpose or appointment meteospazmila are: functional frustration GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, shown
Abdominal pains, frustration of a chair (constipations, a diarrhea), an inflation (meteorism) - a characteristic triad for a syndrome
The angry intestine; the painful abdominal syndrome connected with the raised or increased aerogenesis, during the postoperative period;
Preparation for tool researches GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. It is necessary to note, that alverina Citras authentically influences a status is better
Intestinal motility (norm or rate
lizuet frequency and a consistence of a chair) in comparison with mebeveri!
Nomas (in R
F a preparation "djuspatalin") at adult patients with a syndrome of the angry intestine, at identical efficiency concerning
Abdominal pain.

Alexey, 27 years
06.09.2004, 07:12
And clause or article " the PHARMACOTHERAPY: Treatment of a syndrome of the angry intestine ":
http: // www. pharmvestnik. ru/issues/0211/documents/0211_013. htm

Alexey, 27 years
08.09.2004, 03:46
Mahmud Magadovich, do not kill hope... Respond please!

Alexey, 27 years
11.09.2004, 05:11
It is a pity, that in this conference all topics are sorted by date of their creation, instead of under last answer in itself... All topics, even with fresh answers tonut...