PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I several days ago had an eructation air...

Irina, 38 years
26.08.2004, 15:56
The dear doctor, I several days ago had an eructation air, happens not every day. Also aches a bit in right to a side in district of an intestine and at pressing on an intestine on all surface of a stomach or belly morbid sensations. Has made US of the Liver and cholic. The description: the Expressed attributes of an aerocoly. The right share of liver 127, left 87* 63. Contours equal, pfrenhima ehoodnorodnaja. Ehogennost average, vascular risounok it is saved, cholic ducts are not expanded.
ZHellchnyj a bubble the sizes 53* 19, in the field of shejki an excess, walls 2, the lumen is free. Holedoh 4 mm, a lumen it is free.
Me the chair not firm disturbs irregular desires on a defecation, not every day, but. That you would advise to survey first of all to avoid circulation on all doctors and to do or make many researches. Thanks!

Magadov M.M.
28.08.2004, 02:07
Irina, hello!
It or This will suffice. During what time of day (time) you spent US of a liver and. A bubble? And more: there is after meal a heavy feeling in a stomach? The Bitter taste?
In tongue there is no scurf?

Irina
29.08.2004, 21:16
Uzi it was spent on an empty stomach about 11 mornings. After meal of gravity in a stomach I do not feel, the bitter taste happens but is very rare. Scurf happens in the mornings, but without a bitter taste. I have still noticed, that simultaneously with abdominal pains at me twist legs or foots, it is more from the inguen. Also back pains, whether but at me an osteochondrosis and I am assured, connected it with abdominal pains.

Magadov M.M.
02.09.2004, 00:08
Irina, hello!
To 11 one o'clock in the afternoon the cholic bubble is reflexly reduced, so the sizes of a cholic bubble - 53* 19 mm., are quite real and show, that at filling (in the morning, on an empty stomach) the cholic bubble has much greater or big parameters. And it is plus deformation shejki a cholic bubble = the lowered tonus of a cholic bubble.
What to do or make? Duodenal intubation. If there were other methods oporozhnenija a cholic bubble, I would advise them to you.
After carrying out of procedure, communicate with me.

Magadov M.M.
02.09.2004, 21:12
Irina, hello!
It or This will suffice. During what time of day (time) you spent US of a liver and. A bubble? And more: there is after meal a heavy feeling in a stomach? The Bitter taste?
In tongue there is no scurf?

Irina
03.09.2004, 09:49
Uzi it was spent on an empty stomach about 11 mornings. After meal of gravity in a stomach I do not feel, the bitter taste happens but is very rare. Scurf happens in the mornings, but without a bitter taste. I have still noticed, that simultaneously with abdominal pains at me twist legs or foots, it is more from the inguen. Also back pains, whether but at me an osteochondrosis and I am assured, connected it with abdominal pains.

Magadov M.M.
05.09.2004, 10:06
Irina, hello!
To 11 one o'clock in the afternoon the cholic bubble is reflexly reduced, so the sizes of a cholic bubble - 53* 19 mm., are quite real and show, that at filling (in the morning, on an empty stomach) the cholic bubble has much greater or big parameters. And it is plus deformation shejki a cholic bubble = the lowered tonus of a cholic bubble.
What to do or make? Duodenal intubation. If there were other methods oporozhnenija a cholic bubble, I would advise them to you.
After carrying out of procedure, communicate with me.