PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELLO! It would be desirable to learn or find out mozhnoli to grow thin if in current of day is t...

marina
31.08.2004, 10:15
HELLO! It would be desirable to learn or find out mozhnoli to grow thin if in current of day there are only dried fruits 300 400 gr.?

Vanja
01.09.2004, 21:34
It is possible to grow thin, if you do not awake to drink, is. Thus of bitterns a tablet of a lung diuretic and you will be budsh kg on two hudee in the evening.

MARINA
03.09.2004, 06:05
Thanks for the answer. And now it is interesting to me, why pit-that is impossible?

Olja
03.09.2004, 16:01
And what for so above itself to scoff? To mine to pick up suitable normal (not the express) a diet easier.

The anonym
04.09.2004, 06:26
It is not necessary any diuretic tablets, simply buy or purchase arbuzik, and eshch it or him how much will get, the stunned diuretic, thus is kak-that it would not be desirable.

andrei
05.09.2004, 07:14
Vania, ti seriozna naschet tabletki i pahudania na 2 kg za den? esli ti imeesh v vidu obschii ves tagda nichevo. a vot esli ti dumaesh shto eti 2 kg eto zhir to ti grubo ashibaesgsya. 200 gr zhira v den teoreticheski mogut patratitsa esli chelavek ne est [pit adnaka zhelatelno] i k tamu zhe ne perestaet rabotat, zhelatelno usilenno.
kstati balshinstvo narmalnih ludei [no kto u nas schas narmalnii] hatiat zbrosit zhit a ne votu i mishechnuiu massu.