PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. One year ago to me have diagnosed a chronic gastritis and...

galina
29.08.2004, 01:39
Hello, the doctor. One year ago I was diagnosed with a chronic gastritis and an esophagitis, I was treated and here have now made a gastroscopy on which mucous normal, vospalneny any is not present... It also is the period remisii? Or the gastritis can completely pass or completely take place? Whether he can return again at a deviation or rejection from a diet.. For example, on a diet it is possible to eat only a white loaf and if I shall eat rye or grey, to not wipe nutrition..... To me it is very important, I taknastradalas, not hochuchtoby again all have repeated, respond how to eat please! It is very thankful in advance.

Egorov I.V.
29.08.2004, 20:32
The chronic gastritis not without reason has two phases: remission and an exacerbation. If you have gone through the present or true exacerbation of a gastritis, he already with you. Now its or his calm - only remission, instead of full "evaporation". Concerning a diet: very few or not enough;very poorly people it is capable to constant keeping those dietary principles which so you carefully adhered. If you are capable and to be so close or attentive further to meal - good luck. But for today nevertheless have departed from the "dietary" theory of a ulcer and a gastritis. It is considered, that he is caused or causes by a microbe, and the exacerbation comes in connection with activization of the originator. Therefore so important to take a material on Helikobakter and it is competent from it or him to get rid...

Galina
01.09.2004, 06:05
Thanks big for the answer. And more a question: why after I sing or shall eat Podolsk bread or grain bread. That at me a unpleasant heartburn, and after sweet so in general is very bad. It is normal for peiodaremissii? And it can be caused or called by a gastroptosis?

Galina
03.09.2004, 05:15
Thanks big for the answer. And more a question: why after I sing or shall eat Podolsk bread or grain bread. That at me a unpleasant heartburn, and after sweet so in general is very bad. It is normal for peiodaremissii? And it can be caused or called by a gastroptosis?

child
04.09.2004, 03:50
You should forget about grain and rye bread for ever, also about fat, a spicy food, too. If you have treated a gastritis, have spent a heap of time, money and nerves, whether it is necessary having broken or disturbed to come back a diet to it or him;them? The Huge quantity or amount was or former gastritchikov gets used to a life on a diet, adapts, feels comfortably and with horror recollects that rasping nutrition which caused in them an exacerbation.