PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I ask you to analyse the given US and to tell or say nasko...

Irina
26.08.2004, 20:08
Hello, the doctor! I ask you to analyse the given US and to tell or say how much or as far as all seriously: the Cholic bubble: 5, 32, 2, the wall is condensed. In the field of a back wall echoic bile. D holedoha-0, 4 see the Liver: right dolja-10, 7, left dolja-6, 0 see Ehogennost neravnomernaja-it is raised or increased ehogennost periportal tracts. Structure or frame fine-grained. The vascular drawing is saved. A contour of a diaphragm precise. V. Porta-0, 8 sm in D.Selezenka: 5, 08, 0, usual ehogennosti, odnor. Structures or frames. The conclusion: Diffusive or Diffuse changes perinhimy a liver as a hepatopathy. A hepatitis I did not hurt or be ill;be sick. Disturb pains in right to the side, giving in a back and a scapula, especially at stress. Still disturb "hungry" stomach aches and a smell from a mouth. In advance I thank for the answer.

Magadov M.M.
28.08.2004, 17:32
Irina, hello!
" A cholic bubble: 5, 32, 2, the wall is condensed. In the field of a back wall echoic bile " - "praise" to that "expert" which yes has not noticed the ELEPHANT. At you a cholecystitis, the motility of a cholic bubble that has caused inspissation, a pachycholia in a cholic bubble down to education of echoic bile, t is broken or disturbed. e., in itself "pesochek", quite probably, that the conglomerate which will very soon be embodied in a stone was already formed.
What to do or make? To repeat US of a cholic bubble, but at other doctor, with the purpose to define or determine a status of this most echoic bile and if it pesochek or not homogeneous educations (clots of bile), to spend duodenal intubation. The purpose - to empty. A bubble to deduce or remove pesochek or other not homogeneous education.
After carrying out of procedure communicate with me.

Irina
30.08.2004, 14:08
Many thanks for the answer. Before I shall carry out recommended by you, that you will tell or say in occasion of naznachennog to me the gastroenterologist of treatment: hofitol 13 in day (3 months), hilak-forte 40. 3, odeston 1 3 r, djufalak 1 23 (3 weeks), djusmetalgin (the mistake or error in a writing or spelling is possible or probable) 1 capsule at pains. Also what you think in occasion of a liver? With impatience I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

Magadov M.M.
31.08.2004, 10:08
Irina, good afternoon!
In drugstores " the Bench of a life " or similar look for such products: the Grass " Soljanki holmovoj ", Tea " Soljanka holmovaja ", "Askohol", "Lohein", - the last only in the form of GRANULES. Communicate with me and I shall paint what to take from found and how to accept.
Recommended to you earlier - cancel.

Magadov M.M.
03.09.2004, 21:24
Irina, good afternoon!
In drugstores " the Bench of a life " or similar look for such products: the Grass " Soljanki holmovoj ", Tea " Soljanka holmovaja ", "Askohol", "Lohein", - the last only in the form of GRANULES. Communicate with me and I shall paint what to take from found and how to accept.
Recommended to you earlier - cancel.