PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 61 year, weight of all 59 at body height 174. For last 15 years mine zheludoch...

Evgenie.
31.08.2004, 02:40
To me 61 year, weight of all 59 at body height 174. For last 15 years mine zheludochno the intestinal tract was upset. Appetite (it is famine more likely) is. But if we sing or we shall eat more than any nutrition (for the normal person it even a little) starts to twist and lomit an intestine especially a colon. There comes frustration down to diarrhea, as a result of nutrition not all is digested and acquired. As consequence or investigation of it or this has appeared pesochek in urine, has left a little kameshkov after a renal colic. Keeping of a diet not effectively. Decrease of quantity or amount of nutrition, but this starvation helps or assists only. I think, that acidity of a gastric juice and zabarahlila a pancreas has decreased. Any stomach aches, a liver, a pancreas, an intestine I do not feel. Diabetum is not present. Now under own initiative I accept tablets of Pancreatinum for improvement of digestion and Allopyrinolum for disposal of sand. It helps or assists a little. But I believe, what is it not the decision of a problem. To our doctors from an out-patient department ( Voronezh) is no time, and there is no desire to carry out thin research of an organism and consequently their references cannot be considered or counted efficient and useful. I ask from you advice or council. Whether it is possible to do without tablets, having replaced with their grasses what that? Whether it is possible to recover in general?

E
01.09.2004, 17:58
To recover it is impossible, and to restore normal job of an organism it is possible helenherbs@yandex. ru