PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me 5 ned. berem-ti, excruciate constipations I can not go to a toilet...

Olja
21.07.2004, 11:53
Zdrastvujte! By results of tsitologoicheskogo isselovanija a smear of the cervical channel it is certain " on a background kokkobatsiljarnoj (it is not assured, that has correctly written) florae the flat epithelium " is marked or celebrated
What does it mean?

Malanova T.B.
23.07.2004, 07:15
Cytologically it's OK, however there is an infection, that is, an inflammation. It or he should be treated.

Veronica
27.08.2004, 19:57
Good afternoon. At me 5 ned. berem-ti, excruciate constipations I can not go to a toilet for 4 days. And if I go that a little and a little what that of slime of white color directly on a feces. Prompt as with it or this to struggle. I try and so is more fruit and dried fruits too I eat does not help or assist. Genekolog has registered Hilak forte, but to mine became even worse. Thankful in advance.

child
31.08.2004, 13:55
Veronica! Whether Necessarily ask the gynecologist it is possible for you to accept "Normaze" or "Djufalak". These are absolutely harmless preparations, contain a lactulose which helps or assists at constipations. At pregnancy it is categorically bad to make an effort at constipations, and especially to store or keep at itself this "klad" 4 dnja-all toxins are soaked up in a blood. All your disturbances are connected with hormonal reorganization, the organism will get used also all will come in norm or rate. Eat every day jachnevuju or a wheaten porridge.