PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Already there is a successful experience of growing thin, I tried to adhere low-calorie...

Tatyana
30.08.2004, 08:49
Already there is a successful experience of growing thin, I tried to adhere to a low-calorie diet about one year. Has grown thin for 15 kg. But all this time I used instead of Saccharum its or his substitutes (Saccharinum, tsiklamat). But recently in magazine has read through, it is what is it harmful - conducts to a cancer, etc. Can greater or big doses mean? What doses are harmless? Or it is better to refuse similar things in general?

Lyudmila
30.08.2004, 12:03
Really, proves to be true, that long use of these substitutes of Saccharum leads to undesirable consequences (they kantserogenny). Use of these substitutes of Saccharum, no less than others, is undesirable with a view of growing thin, t. To. They save at you a habit to eat sweet nutrition, and any minute failure is possible or probable. Besides many saharozameniteli are made as diabetic, t. e. Will not involve the insulinic apparatus, however do not reduce the general or common kol-in protrebljaemyh carbohydrates. It would be much more useful to accustom than itself to eat nutrition with natural taste, without podslashchenija, and with tea vprikusku is a few or a little;little bit dried fruits which besides sweet taste carry many the most useful components, scarce at growing thin.