PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know, to what doctor it is necessary to address with this question...

Inna
30.08.2004, 00:23
Hello! I do not know, to what doctor it is necessary to address with this question. The matter is that I very much like green tea and I drink it or him about one year on some cups in day. And here I had such question - whether harmfully it? Whether is not present at green tea of contraindications? I have read through one clause or article in which to be spoken, that green tea is useful only if it or him correctly to make, t. e. Tea should not adjoin to boiled water more than 20 seconds. Otherwise - in tea harmful substances which can strongly do much harm to health are formed. And I in current of year long made it or him. Really to all this time I only was injurious to health?
Thanks!

Svetlana
30.08.2004, 11:48
I too like and I drink for a long time green tea, but about such did not hear! It is interesting, that authors of clause or article mean - " to adjoin to boiled water no more than 20 sec. " Is that it or he should be poured and there and then vyhlebat, having welded or cooked itself all on light?! Can ask to you this question to the dietarian? I too would track or look after the answer.