PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 35 years. At me the raised or increased need or requirement for gluconat of a calcium, in my opinion...

Elena
29.08.2004, 21:29
35 years. At me the raised or increased need or requirement for gluconat of a calcium, in my opinion, it or him I eat on 3 8 tab. In day a year tri-four, the dosage is obvious increases or is enlarged. Whether it is normal? On what can affect or influence, for that to wait? What to do or make, refuse so it is simple I can not, as "narcotic", to me its or his taste in a mouth is pleasant. I have problems with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, two years ago treated a ulcer of 12 intestines, now while all is quiet. In advance the doctor of thanks.

alternativa
30.08.2004, 09:05
1. Consult with the endocrinologist.
2. Gluconat of a calcium - very weak and badly acquired preparation. Try or taste Kaltsimaks
(Artlajf, Tomsk) or the Superfine calcium (Vitamaks, the USA).
3. I can recommend homeopathic preparations. Yours faithfully, natalja JUrevna, vrach-a homeopathist, dietolog-nutritsiolog, altermir@74. ru

Elena
30.08.2004, 11:07
I thank for the answer, Natalia Jurevna.
If will be, what or, opinions respond.
Only I can not understand drugie-that preparations it is necessary to consider or examine;survey, it can badly, excessively 4 years - to not come off, as a narcotic