PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt, please, as it is possible to recover, whether is what...

Alain
25.08.2004, 06:07
Hello.
Prompt, please, as it is possible to recover, whether there is any special diet? At body height 173 I weigh 53 and externally I look or appear very thin.

Lyudmila
26.08.2004, 18:17
Any special diets without careful inspection of your status to appoint or nominate it is impossible. It is necessary to understand, whether is your problem result of a subnutrition, internal diseases, endocrine disturbances or she is genetically caused. And only on the basis of it or this to build further tactics. Frivolous offers to get desirable weight by means of BADov should not encourage you: to break the endocrine balance easily, and here to struggle with its or his consequences (we shall tell or say, with a unrestrained set of weight) will be oh as difficultly!

Alain
28.08.2004, 04:04
Lyudmila, advise, please, at what experts it is possible to be surveyed.

Alexey alexay@mailbox.alkor.ru
29.08.2004, 01:23
Alain Vashu a problem I shall solve for 3 6 months, write with inquiry.

Lyudmila
29.08.2004, 19:22
The endocrinologist, the neuropathologist, the gynecologist, the therapist on the first visiting, and further necessarily in directions of these experts. However, if you feel well, you do not have obvious diseases, there are no cosmetic defects (abaissement of hair, the dry wrinkled skin), whether that it is necessary to frame to itself problems? Choose the style in clothes, the manner nezakompleksovannogo behaviour - and it is dared or courageous on a life!