PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor!!! At me 8 week of pregnancy the gastritis also has become aggravated with...

Irina
26.08.2004, 14:08
Hello the doctor!!! At me 8 week of pregnancy the gastritis with povyshenoj acidity also has become aggravated. In the mornings there is a strong inflation of the top part of a stomach or belly and an eructation air, a strong burning sensation in the field of a stomach. What preparty I could accept that though a few or a little;little bit to remove or take off these malaises? Accepted Gastal Earlier, whether it is possible to accept it or him at pregnancy. Can will advise what nibud grasses? Thankful in advance to you for the answer.

Rasulov M.I.
28.08.2004, 17:59
The collecting zheludochno-intestinal (tsvetki camomiles, leaves of mint, fetuses of fennel, a rhizome aira, roots solodki). 1 items l. The collecting to place in the enameled utensils, to fill in 200 ml (1 glass) boiled water to heat up on a water bath of 15 mines to cool at a room temperature of 45 mines, to filter. Volume received nastoja lead up boiled water up to 200. To accept on 1/3 glasses 3 times a day for 30 mines up to meal.