PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Began to eat less to not recover. Constipations, though rastitel have begun...

Svetlana
25.08.2004, 15:45
Began to eat less to not recover. Constipations though it is enough vegetative nutrition have begun. What to do or make? With what to begin cleaning an intestine and whether procedure of an enteroclysis by mineral water is useful?

evromedprestizh
27.08.2004, 13:09
Dear Svetlana! The delay of a chair can be an attribute of disease GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT: a gastritis, a duodenitis, proktsigmoidit, a colitis, etc. Therefore before to choose methods of "cleaning" of an intestine it is necessary to spend inspection (US orgaov abdominal polovsti, efgds) for exception of diseases to not put or render greater harm to the health wrong procedures. We recommend you to address to the doctor to the gastroenterologist for specification 6 delays of a chair.
The candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.

Svetlana
28.08.2004, 16:01
I suffer a gastritis with a hyperoxemia from 20 years, now to me 39 years and me put a duodenitis too. One year ago after disturbance of a diet, the stomach was ill, was surveyed on fibrogastroskopiju, results the same inspections, as 19 years ago: atrofirovanye sites, a gastritis. But as a whole after I have ceased to eat meat, milk, macaroni and porridges, I began to feel other person and at me stomach aches were gone, voobshchem all became good, but I began to go to a toilet, give the god, time in three days. I do or make once a week a clyster and I feel thus, that the intestine is hammered, often there is a meteorism. With what to begin treatment of constipations?