PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I the student, live in a hostel. Clearly, to eat normally not all...

Andrey
24.08.2004, 03:32
Hello! I the student, live in a hostel. Clearly, to eat normally not always it goes right. CHto-something in institute, something in the street, something I shall cook up. Began to notice problems with digestion.
Wished to ask, how, than it is better to me to eat? Yoghurts, yogurts at times to take or something or something else? I do not know to not undermine at all health. That it is better to take in institute for a dinner. Often unpleasant sensations remain in a stomach or belly after an institute dining room (can exclude cold compote, tea not always is). What it is better to prepare in the evening, fat I write to exclude?
For earlier thanks!

Roofing felt
24.08.2004, 06:44
I here schas read you, I drink tea with honey, a bread and butter and a piece of cheese. Check up the stomach, for certain has already received a gastritis.

evromedprestizh
28.08.2004, 02:55
Dear Andrey! First of all, it is desirable to be surveyed: US of organs of an abdominal cavity and FEGDS + to spend inspection on helikobakternuju an infection. If you receive result obsledovanija-norm or rate special references it is not required to you: normalize a diet (a regularity - 4 6 times a day), do not eat semifinished items. In your ration necessarily should prisutsvovat fruit, vegetables, yoghurts and t. Item the Doctor the gastroenterologist, endoscopist Rovno Tatyana Pavlovna.