PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Me the question about worms interests, whether is possible or probable that the reason t...

Vitaly
21.08.2004, 04:47
Hello. Me the question about worms interests, whether is possible or probable that the reason of that that I badly type or collect muscular mass (exercise room) consists in worms. And whether it is possible independently (without analyses) to find out that you have worms or any other parasites. It seems to me that at me worms iz-for that that I constantly gnaw fingernails or nails and can be to me it is meaningful not hand over analyses and at once begin treatment, you can recommend any agent? At my friend constant black circles under eyes, it can be consequence or investigation of presence of parasites?

The anonym
23.08.2004, 19:50
About black circles it is not assured. Closely or attentively look or see at the feces, them to find out easily. The itch in an anus is felt. It is considered effective agent Dekaris. Before application closely or attentively study or investigate the instruction.

Dock
26.08.2004, 21:24
All is very conditional, but worms to tell or say about them "yes", it is necessary to find out. An itch can not be. And black circles can be individuality of an organism.