PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out, whether harmfully to eat zharennye eggs to...

Alina
25.08.2004, 15:58
The dear doctor! Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out, whether harmfully to eat zharennye eggs every day in the mornings for a breakfast? And whether it is harmful for gippertonikov??

Loburets A.A.
26.08.2004, 18:39
All depends on quantity or amount you of eggs eaten for a day. For hypertensive patients - zharenye eggs are not counter-indicative (2 3 in a week). And here at illnesses or diseases of a liver, an atherosclerosis, they are counter-indicative to an allergy. Considering the big maintenance or contents of a cholesterin, and also that eggs are fried on a butter, I wish to note, that the CART (the world association zdraoohranenija advises is no more than 2 eggs in a week). As an alternative variant I can suggest to use eggs with a fat (lowering a cholesterin), in a boiled kind (vsmjatku or vkrutuju). I wish to notice that it is possible to not limit an albuminous omelette.